ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey got a few of the north shore boys (Cooper and Toby) who are keen for a "chilled dh session" at pump station this Saturday.

• Looking for some more riders who understand the rules of the pump station (leave as we left it, not to make any loud and unnecessary noises, have fun...ect)
  • And we would love to have the permision of the Blue Mountain Board Riders to be able to go session there, especially by guff because he scares all of the groms...!

We were hoping the meet some where around central to catch the train up there... will wait till we have a rough deal on how many people are keen and if we have the permision till we make a certain time and place.

Cheers guys

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

beware of the guff,he scares us to!.....rip it up lads
One important tip:

Ride in a single group. Go down the mellow side together in a group, and then go down the steep side together in the group.

If your group gets split into two you run the risk of one group running the mellow side while the other runs the steep side. This will lead to very nasty head-on crashes that no amount of skill can prevent. Never let your riding group get split into two.

Don't get complacent on this.
Mtn Mick can tell you a story that will make ur balls shrink to the size of a grain of sand that has a lot to do with groups splitting up at pump station. It involves as ambulance for starters...
Don't hurt your friends or yourself.. Be smart!!! Skate Fast!!!!
im up for goin back there for a skatee
haha yeah, he's our enforcer...
I'll join the groms for a skate up there this weekend...

Benbro said:
beware of the guff,he scares us to!.....rip it up lads
im keen what time this saturday?
yea i already been told that story & i didn't get them reactions on my balls. hahah, but it did make me feel light headed.

Jacko said:
Mtn Mick can tell you a story that will make ur balls shrink to the size of a grain of sand that has a lot to do with groups splitting up at pump station. It involves as ambulance for starters...
oi scott, man me and a few central coast boys will come up probs, me and 5 others...
Ight so we will probs have about 10 skaters if we have the Killara high school groms, central coast boys and the older men (arvin and trav)
Should we say get there nice and early, meet at 9 around central (for those who are getting train)??
dude that ain't early, thats like an 11am start for skating
sorry scott cant make it.
i have soccer that morning.
have fun and shred it though!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service