ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I am looking to upgrade in sorts from my trucks which i am riding now,

atm my setup is rayne avenger with 180 kookys,

i am wanting to upgrade but i am not sure what to go with,

i am very interested in the sayshun plasma's, munkaes, Kahalani's and also sabres.

if anyone has riden/rides any of these would love to hear what you have to say about them,

also if anyone has any suggestions about the width of the trucks to go the the avenger would also like to hear.

cheers

ALSO IF YOU DONT HAVING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY DON'T PLEASE BOTHER COMMENTING! 

Views: 789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KAHALANI..
Aera's  they are awesome

your right gabe, just having a poke, thought youd bite,

you ride them hard and ive never heard a complaint from any one who rides them, same too kahas,

all of them cost a pretty penny and all do the right job for what we need, its up to your personal preferance on stlye and affordability, should head in to your local shop, Hopkin has most of the precision line up and robbo can give you a ride around on a couple of different ones to get your own idea of how they differ.

are surf rodz a good CNC truck? or should i just save more money for Kahas?
the axle design is overcomplicated and I could only imagine would cause to much grief. Don't waste your time.

Ryan B said:
are surf rodz a good CNC truck? or should i just save more money for Kahas?
What's peoples opinions on bear smokeys? Coz i have a glyde dropdown and rember reading somewhere that pete hill uses smokeys on them/
from a surf rodz rider, dont bother with them, the only good things about them are you can ajust the width and base plates and they will take surf keyz which are dope if you like your ride really responsive, they dont feel that much better then a good cast truck set up with good bushings and for the money i would rather have someone put a speherical in my randals, true up the bushing seat and get a bag of bushings to play with
Smokies
Now they are a gimmick. The most gimmick truck you can get. No pivot cup and what is the point of a bearing in the bushing seat. For the price you pay for them you may aswell just get kahaahahalanis
So whats a precision you would reccomend for it then?
kooky's
there expensive but have you thought about aeras

james if you are interested in kookys i am selling mine, pm me!

ben i have thought about aeras and i have rode them and i dont find them that nice to ride. just my opinion.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service