ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I was changing the bushings in my paris' and i realised that the trucks could technically be reversed and therefore lowered...i havent ridden them downhill like that or anything but im just wondering has anyone noticed that before and tried it? and if its bad for the trucks or anything it would be great to get a heads up before i try haha

Tags: reversible, trucks

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah you can flip em, though shim the bottom bushing up with a few washers so the bushing seats correctly and the pivot is straight again, if that makes sense, otherwise it goes all funky on you.

The main difference with paris is the ride height (as the axle is now 'below' the bushing seat if you look at it in line with the pivot) and the bottom bushing is 'cupped' by the bushing seat moreso, giving a little more restriction
they feel really different to ride flipped.
i personally dont like the feel of flipped paris.
but its all personal preference.
it will decrease the angle of the baseplate, im pretty sure it makes it something like 47.
oh, ok i think i get it, il have a play around with them and see how it goes
thanks for the advice, so you think that would make it better for downhill or just more dodgy?

Finbar McManus said:
you think that would make it better for downhill or just more dodgy?

its just......different. A little more restrictive, and a little lower, so technically it will make more stable. Try running you back truck flipped for DH
ahh ok, yea thanks, ill play around with it and see how i like it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service