ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Original Malakai Deck - Brand new, in box (40inch Pintail) 99$

I am selling this as it was given to me by original skates as a replacement deck, as the one that came with my complete had a a little damage on the nose when it arrived.
Though as it still rides well enough and I still need other skate gear, I do not need another deck.
Offer what you can, though you pay all postage and I am looking for a decent price.
I live in Brisvegas,Qld - Pickup is more than welcome.
It is exactly like this Malakai 40"
160$ plus postage, though if postage is expensive I'm willing o take a few dollars off actual price.

Pictures are here just to verify my story and that it is completely new and I still have the factory box.

Edit: Need money, selling for only 99$ plus postage (9-16$ depending on where in Australia)

I can take more pictures at certain angles and such if you want, just ask.

Tags: 40inch, Brisbane, Deck, Isaac, Malakai, New, Original, Pintail

Views: 248

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I understand,if I don't manage to sell it for around that it's going to my friend when he gets back from nz, so it's not bothering too much; win-win for me
And sorry don't got any spare trucks, tell me if you find a good deal somewhere, I'm looking into getting some lower degree trucks.
well theres a place where u can get generic's (randal design) for 39 each...
msg me if u want more info

Isaac said:
Yeah I understand,if I don't manage to sell it for around that it's going to my friend when he gets back from nz, so it's not bothering too much; win-win for me
And sorry don't got any spare trucks, tell me if you find a good deal somewhere, I'm looking into getting some lower degree trucks.
hey nick, why is that?? wats the main differences going to be?
thx

Nick Threapleton said:
it isn't really worth getting those generic trucks when you can pay $10 more and get a set of bears or actual randall r-2's or something like that.

I wouldn't pay over 40 bucks for a pair of generic trucks but thats just me.
how much is your nz friend paying? and whens he gettting back??

Isaac said:
I'll be giving the deck free to him as I want him skating with me as soon as he gets back, hopefully at the end of this year.
-This is only if I can't sell it for a good price by time he gets back.
Conor said:
how much is your nz friend paying? and whens he gettting back??
are you serious!!?!?!?! I NEED THAT LINK!! lol
that is great, is it online or what??
cheers!!

Davie said:
hey manjot for 39 a truck you can get a set of gullwing chargers delivered! and they're absolutely amazing - i'd go as far to say they're better than randals... (for carving and such) probably the best carving truck i've ridden.

the gullwings are made in the usa rather than china,
the bushings will probably/def be alot better than those in the generic trucks
randals have life-time guarantee, the generics don't.
would you really trust your safety in a set of cheaply made, over-priced trucks?

goodluck brother
chargers are now made in China. China is not always bad though... Paris trucks are made in China but they are very solid
Manjot Jassal said:
thx

Nick Threapleton said:
it isn't really worth getting those generic trucks when you can pay $10 more and get a set of bears or actual randall r-2's or something like that.

original trucks are effectivley a toy
fun for a few days
but then the unpredictable lean they have (the will lean about 20* and stop untill u pump realy hard and will then fall to the most it can turn, hard to explain but if u have played with a pring u will no that past a certain point a spring fails to resist anymore and snaps to one side)
i think we can see from original, seismic, and in some cases the c11 scribber springs are no substitute for bushings
yeah i got bored felt like writting...
tom Crane said:
Manjot Jassal said:
thx

Nick Threapleton said:

fun for a few days
but then the unpredictable lean they have becomes really annoying (the will lean about 20* and stop untill u pump realy hard and will then fall to the most it can turn, hard to explain but if u have played with a pring u will no that past a certain point a spring fails to resist anymore and snaps to one side)
i think we can see from original, seismic, and in some cases the c11 scribber springs are no substitute for bushings
tom Crane said:
tom Crane said:
Manjot Jassal said:
thx

Nick Threapleton said:

fun for a few days
but then the unpredictable lean they have becomes really annoying (the will lean about 20* and stop untill u pump realy hard and will then fall to the most it can turn, hard to explain but if u have played with a spring u will no that past a certain point a spring fails to resist anymore and snaps to one side)
tom Crane said:
tom Crane said:
tom Crane said:
Manjot Jassal said:
thx

Nick Threapleton said:

fun for a few days
but then the unpredictable lean they have becomes really annoying (the will lean about 20* and stop untill u pump realy hard and will then fall to the most it can turn, hard to explain but if u have played with a spring u will no that past a certain point a spring fails to resist anymore and snaps to one side)
i've an original derringer wit s6 trucks (red springs) and it's great as a nice mini board. it's really up to you, you either hate them or love them.

i use it to get around campus it carves like a dream and definitely practical when you need to dodge the crowds of stunned students!

and nick where do you get the randals for 50 dollars cause i'd love to get a new set for myself

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service