ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

newtons has officially started!

GO AUSSIE kick some ass..

yewwww.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my friend asked joshs dad and he says hes fine:)

Myles Borchardt said:
and nick, hes in hospital i believe =S

Ilan Aarons said:
josh stacked!

Toby said:
howd gabe, nick and josh end up in juniors
:O..hope hes ok

Myles Borchardt said:

Ilan Aarons said:
josh stacked!

Toby said:
think Gabe might have come 2nd, he was really nailing by the end of the day (got up from a few heavy early hay bale slams in the Open Mens,) pretty sure he won his heat too.

nick mayor said:
:O..hope hes ok

Myles Borchardt said:

Ilan Aarons said:
josh stacked!

Toby said:
What a great weekend of racing and hanging out with some friends from far and near. Congrats to K-Rimes for the big win and Scoot and Chapman bringing Canada into the Top 3 spots. Olivier also racing hard again and coming in 4th.
Thanks to ASRA and all the sponsors for putting on a Awesome event. Also thanks to all the marshals and crew behind the scene for capturing the whole event... Sticker !! Man that guy is worth his weight in Gold !! You made the day fun and exciting keeping the crowd entertained all day.. Rad job bro and hope you had a good time. Im sure everyone had a great time.
It was great to see everyone and meet a heap of new riders from all over the place.... I hope all the crash victims are feeling a bit better and recover quickly. Skate safe.............
Awsome people,Awsome skating,Awsome racing ,Awsome organizing,Awsome stakes ,Daddo your fricken Awsome The young sector9 ripper Awsome.
I'm not going to be able to get rid of this Awsome grin for months.
Newtons09 FUCKING AWSOME!!!
what an awesome weekend! thanks to all the organizers and crew you guys did an amazing job! great to meet so many riders both local and international you guys rip hard!
Hells yeah that was a rad weekend.
Gnarly hill, gnarly tailwind and a shitload of gnarly skaters sampling the Mt Panorama gnar.
I came 4th [last] in the final junior race, bloody american kids are fast ;)
Still got adrenaline pumping through my veins two days later, STOKED!
Cheers to all the ASRA crew for giving so much of their own time and money towards such an insanely awesome event.
Only 362 days till NPG10!
hahaha
thats a good way to look at it!!!!!!!!!

Gabriel Gwynne said:
Hells yeah that was a rad weekend.
Gnarly hill, gnarly tailwind and a shitload of gnarly skaters sampling the Mt Panorama gnar.
I came 4th [last] in the final junior race, bloody american kids are fast ;)
Still got adrenaline pumping through my veins two days later, STOKED!
Cheers to all the ASRA crew for giving so much of their own time and money towards such an insanely awesome event.
Only 362 days till NPG10!
WOW what a awsome weekend !!! Just got up from a 22 hr sleep (i was dead ) MATES ,PARTIES ,RACING ,No sleep ..
DUFF is the world champion ! EVERYONE skated well !!!!!!!!!! AUSTRALIA BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES !!!!!

THANK YOU ASRA !!!!! more when i wake up properly LOL
Josh is all good , took a heavy fall after being blown off the board in a crosswind at the bottom of the esses , a bit of road rash through the leathers and some brusing on his hip . he thinks he came 6th in the juniors but thats irelevent really . guys like Ozran who by the way is a really nice guy , are in a class all on their own at the moment , he ran the hill 15 times all up , came off only 4 of those and won 3 repercharge races ..more importantly he learned the hill , met his heros and earned respect ....what an abso-f..king-lutely awesome weekend . ps merrick , nick and joe and izaac were all really ripping , joes arm is broken and will be in hospital for a few days yet
Lance, great news on Josh.
Your own "run" down the hill to look after Josh was rad.
He is lucky to have you.
good to hear he is ok!

bernie said:
Lance, great news on Josh.
Your own "run" down the hill to look after Josh was rad.
He is lucky to have you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service