ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

This week is going to be huge up here. So far the new Raynes are in and we have Avengers, Nemesi, Demonseeds and Kill Switches ready to go. Later in the week (hopefully tomorrow) the new Landy's will be in including Carbon Fibre Evo's and Drop Speed. All the new Hawgs will be here too. Also massive new shipment of Reflex Bushings (over 300 barrels will be in stock across the duro range). Retro wheels will be topped up and so will the Orangutangs.

Drop me a line if you are after something special and I'll put your name on it.

Cheers

Ado

Views: 85

Replies to This Discussion

I hear your getting some crazy de-lite Nemesis decks pre-drilled for maguns, is there substance to this rumor Ado?
Robbo said:
I hear your getting some crazy de-lite Nemesis decks pre-drilled for maguns, is there substance to this rumor Ado?

Geez, word of carbon fibre loveliness travels fast. Sure is true, there will also be one for standard trucks as well as Hellcats in both configurations.
Merrick Wildash said:
How much for the killswitch?

$325 gripped and shipped within Oz.
i'm after some reflex bushings.... om nom nom nom....
Ben said:
i'm after some reflex bushings.... om nom nom nom....

Patience Grasshopper, I have built the drawer, they will come to fill it!!!!!!!!!!!
mmm sounds tempting. bringing in any dee-lite hellcats? do the new dee-lites have the w cave as well?
I need some bushings to suit a set of tracker darts. Something similar to a Khiro blue.
Ching said:
mmm sounds tempting. bringing in any dee-lite hellcats? do the new dee-lites have the w cave as well?

Sure am. Not sure about the W Cave will know more when I see them but expect it will be the same as the wood version, just much lighter.
Cameron Chin said:
I need some bushings to suit a set of tracker darts. Something similar to a Khiro blue.

Are you after barrels or cones. Have heaps of both in the lower duros. Lime would be close and so responsive.
saw jackos new delite avenger and it has the W concave, would be stupid of them to produce it without one, as the w concave is good.
Hey Ado, how much on the carbon Evo champ?
looking for some skyhooks to mount on a deck. any of these crazy things in your bag of tricks?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service