ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

is it possible to run kookys drop through on a hellcat?

Views: 118

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

well in that case i better go with the munkaes.

Jacko said:
no you cant drop thru kookies on a hellcat there is a law against it and you will be taken away for 70 years... its just not possible sorry mate
well that random guy on silverfish had purple too

Merrick Wildash said:
Already have purple, fuck off its my colour, get ur own!!!

Isaac Naumann said:
nope. I'm getting them in December, when Im over in the states. purple ones too.

Billy O'Donohue said:
im gonna get them before you hahha
I really dont see why all these grommets are paying out up to 400-500 bucks for CNC's.
I've been riding a mates set of Kooky's for a couple of days now, and hell yeah they are a dream to ride, but the difference between Kooky's and my old fucked up bears isnt that huge when just slashing around and sessioning corners.
Are you going to be smashing downhill runs, getting sideways at 80 and racing all over the world or just thrashing around your area and sliding estates?
Theres also the fact that if you bend a CNC hangar your looking to pay 150-200 bucks for a new one, if you snap a randall or bear hangar you can replace it for no more than 50 bucks.
Possibly the best piece of advice i have been given...
"Dont buy CNC's untill someone buys them for you"
I think this conversation could be closed now. the answer is Yes.

Well said Gabriel.
well if u have a way to get the money and thats what you want then you should get it. We want to have good solid trucks aswell.

Gabriel Gwynne said:
I really dont see why all these grommets are paying out up to 400-500 bucks for CNC's.
I've been riding a mates set of Kooky's for a couple of days now, and hell yeah they are a dream to ride, but the difference between Kooky's and my old fucked up bears isnt that huge when just slashing around and sessioning corners.
Are you going to be smashing downhill runs, getting sideways at 80 and racing all over the world or just thrashing around your area and sliding estates?
Theres also the fact that if you bend a CNC hangar your looking to pay 150-200 bucks for a new one, if you snap a randall or bear hangar you can replace it for no more than 50 bucks.
i thought that kookys wernt being made anymore.....

could be wrong tho

Jay Capellari said:
well if u have a way to get the money and thats what you want then you should get it. We want to have good solid trucks aswell.

Gabriel Gwynne said:
Kooky is lookin at makin them again next year, but for now, no kookies.
and I do agree with Jay, although it is never really entirely necessary to buy cnc trucks, if you got the money have a lash.
Cos once you got em, you got em.
there are so many things wrong with that statement
but hey, all thats needed to be said has been said

Jay Capellari said:

haha, sick Merrick.
you want a medal buddy? quit braggin

Merrick Wildash said:
I probs dont need half the shit i have.
glyde foamcore
Avenger Deelite (as of monday)
Munkaes
Kookies
17 sets of wheels :S
Im not paying for it so i dont give a shit, ill get what i want, not what i need.

If you got the money go for it!!!

tom Crane said:

Jay Capellari said:

mhhhmmmmm XD

Jacko said:

Merrick Wildash said:
glyde foamcore
Munkaes
Kookies
Im not paying for it so i dont give a shit, ill get what i want, not what i need.

tom Crane said:

Jay Capellari said:

i love you merrick.

i take this as official permission to buy munkaes
Merrick Wildash said:
Not trying to brag
Im just saying, that you dont need to be on the world tour to have good gear. We dont all need to be worshipped by skaters everywhere to have good shit.
Im just trying to say, that if people have acsess to funding, they might as well use it on something they enjoy.
You only live once.

Sorry for everyone that I have annoyed with my braggin.
Ill remove my post from this thread.

Jacko said:

Merrick Wildash said:
glyde foamcore
Munkaes
Kookies

tom Crane said:

Jay Capellari said:

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service