ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I went to a luge event and an ice hockey match broke out

Views: 455

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wankers. GSE can go and die.
ASRA and Tim banned Trav from all future legal events
Asra banned from all legal events ? Wtf , gse would not even have an event or Any kind of profile without asra ? What a pack of cocksmokers
ASRA banned Trav from attending

Pitbull Productions said:
Asra banned from all legal events ? Wtf , gse would not even have an event or Any kind of profile without asra ? What a pack of cocksmokers
Wow thats bullshit, thats like saying that you went to pump a week before newtons and got banned.
Not true. ASRA didn't ban Trav or Heelside from any future events. Haggy agreed with the organisers' decision to ban Trav from this event.

Sue Wickenden said:
ASRA and Tim banned Trav from all future legal events
so whens an official response come out of exactly what went down? getting news in dribs and drabs may confuse people

i have limited knowledge of what happened, but i suggest that people wait for the facts to come out before everyone go's and starts making calls about what went on and how it should be responded to.

Just my two cents

GSE sucks smoking cock!
And that's the facts Sean 

Phil Bartlett said:
GSE sucks smoking cock!
I think its a bit foolish to expect people to go to an area that's clearly rad for skating and not skate. As far as I know this is a fairly normal thing. Dudes rock up a day or so early to have a shred around the area before most events as far as I know. Why did they think BTS would be different?
probs thought that being dicks would mean people would like them

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service