ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Should i use my orange 4pres for downhill and sliding or should i keep my 4pres for downhill and get some freerides for sliding......cause i am worried that my orange 4pres are going to get worn out

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

depends if he wants buttery or icy
lower duro tends to be more buttery

higher duros usually means more icy
Dermott Pascoe said:

no actually it has  nicer slides if they are a lower duro

dude, ill break in those big 80s for you,

i gaurentee that the 76a will have a far more pleasant slide than the 83as

anyone can slide 86a's. matthys....(GROM QUESTION ALERT) what is the difference between big 80's and money hax....

I have nersh 76a Money Hax

nersh big 80s were the original name for money hax

then they were nersh minus 5,

then they were money hax

same wheel

different name...

also,

a 76a wheel will suprisingly break in easier,

and unsurprisingly have a much much much much much smoother slide than a super wide, square lipped hard wheel

nersh formula is notorious for gripping more in the harder duros, and sliding better in the soft..

you just need to go faster

if you want a hard sliding wheel, get some rainskates..

yeah my nersh still have bit of shinyness to em...but are candys any good? from nersh?

Matthys said:

also,

and unsurprisingly have a much much much much much smoother slide than a super wide, square lipped hard wheel

nersh formula is notorious for gripping more in the harder duros, and sliding better in the soft..

i am thinking about getting freeride wheels (abec 11 freerides or strikers) cause i have only done a few slides on my 4pres and i am not a real heavy bomber, instead of getting a set of DH wheels which i would use for medium bombs and using the 4pres which still have a nice lip on them for sliding
bro...stikers are 77mm freerides. just diff name

they got a lot of hype in america, cant comment too much about them myself though,

seem like they slide really well,

just go fast and slide your money hax, they will break in pretty quickly

Maximus Heaton said:

yeah my nersh still have bit of shinyness to em...but are candys any good? from nersh?

Matthys said:

also,

hey dermott. i dont slide now because i cant really afford gloves. but buy next sunday il have mine ordered. rayne idles look decent. and as soon as i get rid of my zombies im going to get some freerides.
just like everyones said. but idles loooook decent
If its your first set of gloves, its probably a better idea to just make them as you'll likely destroy them pretty quick. Better to destroy a $5 pair of popes than $70 worth of purpose made slide glove...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service