ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

sliding is surprisingly hard...needing help on how to do it. any advice?

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sliding just takes time and confidence, but a helping hand never goes a stray!! you should come out with the rest of the adelaide crew sumtime and we will give you some tips and in no time you will be doin 180s in your sleep.
yeah man i agree bow is a freeriding machine
yeah man, um just give me a time and a place and ill be there, i know leigh griffith because his brothers is like best friends with my sister so ive been like camping with him.

Bowditch said:
sliding just takes time and confidence, but a helping hand never goes a stray!! you should come out with the rest of the adelaide crew sumtime and we will give you some tips and in no time you will be doin 180s in your sleep.
what is "like camping"?
ive been camping with him

pete hill said:
what is "like camping"?
sounds pretty camp... haha
ive been having fun with my kids lately, everytime they start talking i challenge them to speak without using the words umm or like, unless it is used in context, they try but soon give up without asking the question they were going to ask which usually saves me money.
haha he actually typed 'like' GOLD!!

My dad used to play that same game with me Pete, funny
jacko, i think your correct...all sounds a bit camp eh.....

and pete, i must admit i find that game particulary fun myself....'umm', 'like' and 'you know' are not ways you should start every sentence, one or two- sure....every single string of dialogue....? no....
....sliding...yes.....

practice, speed and commitment.

that's pretty much it...sorry, cant help you more than that- catch up with your local crew and learn in person! have fun.
rowan join the "taking EOTH" group and McAdelaide and get involved bro plenty of sessions that u can just rock up to and "like" skate sum fully sick hills
it certainly does sound camp when you put it that way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service