ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

omg. it went up, and now its all gone. the other two demonseeds that were there the whole day were finally bought, as well as all the cheap boards, and the deelite avenger and hellcat.

all gone in the space of mere minutes. lets hope they put up some more stuff. im happy anyways.
i bought the dee-lite hellcat. 198USD shipped...(60 bucks shipping :( )

yeah everything was gone in 5 minutes...it was intense!
was that the 07 one ching? it was so insane all the price diffrerences. 70% off my deelite demonseed 09 just because they custom made it topmount for someone.

Ching said:

yeah but apparently pierre and another dude got it as well (and there was only 1 available) so i guess its down to who bought it first!

Isaac Naumann said:
was that the 07 one ching? it was so insane all the price diffrerences. 70% off my deelite demonseed 09 just because they custom made it topmount for someone.

Ching said:

I GOT A NEMESIS. YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, everything is sold out except for pugs. timelines, hustlers and vices at the time of posting this.
coz thats exactly how it works

Brodie Brusasco said:
some one buy those boards so we can see if they put up another batch
All the good decks have been sale so quick!!! I bough a Hellcat Dee-lite, but as we are 3 to get It and they said they had 1, I get I will miss It and get a refund?! (I have already been charged) Or the lied and they had 3? Anyway, I was excepting more decks for sales. I'm keeping an eye on the website just in case i can catch a cheap Nemesis...
they lied about only having one deelite demonseed topmount, but i bought one, then it was still up on the site for sale. so i dunno

Pierre Gamby said:
All the good decks have been sale so quick!!! I bough a Hellcat Dee-lite, but as we are 3 to get It and they said they had 1, I get I will miss It and get a refund?! (I have already been charged) Or the lied and they had 3? Anyway, I was excepting more decks for sales. I'm keeping an eye on the website just in case i can catch a cheap Nemesis...
Pierre Gamby said:

Won't you have to pay shipping again?
No, It was US$198 fast shipping included

Ben Johnston said:
Pierre Gamby said:

Won't you have to pay shipping again?
they wont be shipping them for a few days (says so on the site) so im sure if someone bought two boards you wouldnt have to pay shipping twice. they would figure it out
Jacko said:
they wont be shipping them for a few days (says so on the site) so im sure if someone bought two boards you wouldnt have to pay shipping twice. they would figure it out

Yeah i was hoping this would be a case. Looks like I'l be buying some Vicious from hop soon!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service