ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

is andy still sellin these?
or for that matter anyone at all?
I'm short for cash and can't afford new shoes haha

Views: 1929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

go to the tire shop, ask for a dead tire, get a mate and strip it. takes half an hour, and will give you six soles, all of which will last 10 times longer than any bought sole!
sweet as
what kinda glue should I use?
maybe contact glue?
or liquid nails...
go to bunnings and pick up a tin of Parafix Contact adhesive. should be under 10 bucks. rough up the back of tire and make sure both surfaces are clean. spread a THIN layer of glue on both sides, wait till its not tacky anymore, and clamp together. have seen it used within half an hour, but for the best stick, leave it clamped for a day!
That wasnt a stupid question at all, he was just wondering what glue works best.
I've found Kwik Grip [contact adhesive] works the best, make sure you clean both surfaces with some acetone before you glue them.

Merrick Wildash said:
One that sticks ... Ask dumb questions get dumb answers ;)

Aj Hare said:
sweet as
maybe contact glue?
or liquid nails...
yer that works but i found if you spit on it works just as good
The stuff Ash said is pretty nuts, I swear he put no glue on my shoe then in the morning it was solid as concrete.
strip it? how to and what tools do you use? metal is in most tires!

Ash said:
go to the tire shop, ask for a dead tire, get a mate and strip it. takes half an hour, and will give you six soles, all of which will last 10 times longer than any bought sole!
You peel/cut away the top layer of rubber off the tire, some are easier than others.
yeh maxim tyres seem good,there seems to be a nice amount of rubber over the steel,the steel is the depth you peel from,......
i agree with ash,car tyre is the go,
faggot.
straight up

Merrick Wildash said:
One that sticks ... Ask dumb questions get dumb answers ;)

Aj Hare said:
sweet as
maybe contact glue?
or liquid nails...
Thanks guys...
gonna go dust me a tire now.
What tools are you using to peel and cut the tyre?

Gabe said:
You peel/cut away the top layer of rubber off the tire, some are easier than others.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service