ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Just say someone was selling something like a set of leathers. Advertised them as "They are in grade condition and have been crashed in twice, have a few scratches but zero holes."

You purchase the leathers. You realise there is a broken zipper, a multitude of holes and looks as though they have been crashed in a shit load of times. You contact the person you buy them from and they reply with something along the lines of tape it up and it’s not a fashion parade and refuses to take the leathers back.

What would you do in this situation?

Tags: advertising, dodgey, false, leathers, sale

Views: 121

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

yea man... dont wanna be mean... i just wanna be fair.
does $100 and a set of pink randals sound fair??? i dont think so... thats the best offer i have had so far.
latest reply - "Dude i'm giving you a fair deal. I dont have $200 but ill give you $100 plus a good pair of trucks, its all i can do. Your mistake so take it or leave it."

where do i go from here??
how can i insure that he pays me the other $100???

Davie said:
I say take the money and the trucks and tell him he still owes you another 100. the trucks can be like interest that he owes you! :D

Michael English said:
latest reply - "Dude i'm giving you a fair deal. I dont have $200 but ill give you $100 plus a good pair of trucks, its all i can do. Your mistake so take it or leave it."

where do i go from here??
Mafia?
skate shops boycot him till he pays up
Mike, he owes you the full refund. Don't accept the offers unless its past the amount he owes you.
he doesnt buy anything anyway

Toby said:
pretty sure he goes thru ado... but not sure

Jacko said:
he doesnt buy anything anyway

Toby said:
good news. He has agreed to a full refund.
Good to hear. It's great to deal on ASRA.

Michael English said:
good news. He has agreed to a full refund.
yea... but i'm still gonna be more carefull...
Bugger mate. Good to see it worked out though Mike.
Just more experience under your belt champ. Hahahaha

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service