ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I need a freeride wheel which is more durable than Metro Motions. I wore my metro motions from 70mm to 60mm in less than a week :\

Tags: Metro, Motions

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

reflex centrax are pretty durable...

 

 

rain skate tsunami
anything reflex. venom cannibals 83a. rainskates,  race forms

i went trough a set of RFs in a week

like to the core...

 

to be honest, get some classic thane 81a zigzags,

awesome wear pattern...

oh well i've heard they are anyway

Matthys said:

i went trough a set of RFs in a week

like to the core...

 

to be honest, get some classic thane 81a zigzags,

awesome wear pattern...

rain skate tsunami.

i swear by rain skates but so does sean meaney.... you make up your mind..

Sick wear, sick slides, sick gnar

Retro thane Zigzags. Not bigzigs.
are you trying to be the sean meaney of sydney then?

Caspian 'CastoK' Baska said:

i swear by rain skates but so does sean meaney.... you make up your mind..

Sick wear, sick slides, sick gnar

thanks Mez ;)

Merrick Wildash said:
Thats cos your so bad ass! ... 

Matthys said:

i went trough a set of RFs in a week

like to the core...

Reflex lime freerides are rad. Im assuming since your posting up here you wont wear through em like matthys
Or orange zigs - they wear away about as fast as granite does....
Also makes them very difficult to flat spot.
Tim Day said:
Reflex lime freerides are rad. Im assuming since your posting up here you wont wear through em like matthys

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2020   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service