ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i want to get some Paris 180 but i dont know if they can handle speed. im going to go 40km-60km max.
should i still get them?

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you can do any speed on a paris truck. adam colton and kyle chin ride them and they do good speeds of like 100 km/h and you know if adam colton uses them then they are good shit. a.c fo lyf yo
10missedsarcasm
the fact that they are good makes them good

Merrick Wildash said:

Thats your problem... Just cause Adam does use them doesn't make them good. 

Yes PARIS are good trucks but thats not why he rides them. He makes them appear better then they are..

Oh the beauty of marketing.. 

lewis forest said:

you can do any speed on a paris truck. adam colton and kyle chin ride them and they do good speeds of like 100 km/h and you know if adam colton uses them then they are good shit. a.c fo lyf yo
i like mine on my loaded pintail. they are carvey as and the blue bushes in the blue trucks are great but i probably dont go faster than 20-30km on that flexy thing
i dont want my legs to burn. i need them

Dylan Danger Batty said:
the moment you go 60.1kmh on paris trucks, they explode and burn your legs off.

Yeah bro Paris are fine for speed.

yeh i already hit 65 on them.. so its all good..

kamakazy said:

Yeah bro Paris are fine for speed.

I use these everyday and i go at speed around 60-85km/h.    They will deffently handle 40km/h!!

Paris 180's are fine to go that speed though if you are finding trouble with wobbles then just get a set of 42 degree randal baseplates as well and put the paris hangers on (have the same geometry so it fits)

theres this guy i know, gets wobbles on munkaes at 30kph must be something wrong with the rider......

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service