ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Does anybody know if boardshop australia boards come with mounting hardware?

Thanks

Tags: australia, boardshop

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If its just the deck, I would assume they would give you just the deck - no bolts

If it's just the deck then it's just the deck.

support the shops that support you

Jordan Fabris said:

I sent an email.

I also wanted to see if anyone on here knew.

does anybody know if bunning sells the bolts and stuff.

leighgriffiths said:

support the shops that support you

Jordan Fabris said:

I sent an email.

I also wanted to see if anyone on here knew.

buy them from a skate shop

Just go to your local hardware shop for bolts, way cheaper
I get my bolts in HT Stainless from Specialty Fastener's in Qeanbeyan

Yea, but

will they fit your skate tool - NO

are they likely to be alloy steel - NO

will they really be cheaper - DOUBTFUL

your call

Isaac said:

Just go to your local hardware shop for bolts, way cheaper
hey ado, wondering if u got 2 red venom barrels and 2 green , and a couple of large washers in stock?

I vote for everything carl said.
Carl Manoff said:

Every board that I have bough new, I have bought from Cre8ive Sk8.  Would recommend to anyone.

The prices are very competitive, the service is good, whatever profits go back into supporting the sport and supporting riders in Australia.  I guess the other huge factor is that you're getting advice from a bloke who rides every week-end and knows what he's talking about.

And if you want a few deck bolts when you buy a new deck, I'm sure Ado will be able to help you out.

u dont get hard ware evin if u buy a complete only if u get it assembled ........

you would be better off buying something from home grown gear forums get a skatement / daddow ...others there too

Nuts and bolts from a skateshop will cost you what? 10 bucks? If you just spent $200 on a deck what is an extra $10 for bolts. You wouldn't save much getting them at bunnings anyway. And at least these ones are designed for the task at hand. Just man (or woman) up and get some. If it turns out you don't need em you haven't lost much and now you can slap some trucks on some other deck.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service