ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Just wondering what your opinions are on these boards. One of my friends has a hellcat and one of my friends has an avenger. They use them for DH and thats wat i would be using them for. So which one?
Also wat have u guys got ur avenger or hellcat set up with?

Tags: Hellcat, avenger, dh, rayne, v, vs

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if both of your friends own one why are you posting this up? simple solution = go and ride them and figure out which one you like...
if you cant seem to do that then that means you either have no friends or your friends dont like you and wont let you use their stuff
hahaha jacko, the master of discussion posts, always says it how it should be!

Jacko said:
if both of your friends own one why are you posting this up? simple solution = go and ride them and figure out which one you like...
if you cant seem to do that then that means you either have no friends or your friends dont like you and wont let you use their stuff
when i was looking in to dh boards everyone reccomended hellcat, and it comes painted red
straight to the point no messin about, jacko style
im not a big fan of the hellcat
i have a hellcat with grizzlies, im stoked with it for downhill but if i used it for freeride i would chuck my 50 degree randals on it for better carving. that being said the pleasure dome feels good except when i mongo footbreak, but if you don't break shitfoot it wont be an issue on either board. if mates have both of them ride both of them and see what you like dude, a forum can't do that for you
here is an idea, dont follow trends and buy a helcat or avenger, get a dropspeed or a FSM, both are very very very nice boards, the FSM commet is one of the best freeride boards i have ever ridden and is capeable of DH with no issues at all.
but sean...the fsm is a trend!

sean meaney said:
here is an idea, dont follow trends and buy a helcat or avenger, get a dropspeed or a FSM, both are very very very nice boards, the FSM commet is one of the best freeride boards i have ever ridden and is capeable of DH with no issues at all.
you've never ridden the fsm dh sean, and you've only ridden the fsm in the carpark once, dont give advice on a board you've only ridden once or twice.

sean meaney said:
You Melburn crew are always hatin on Sean.
If u know someone who's giving shit advice that would probably cause a noob to bomb a hill with a shitty set-up, wouldn't u say something?

Luke Whitmore said:
You Melburn crew are always hatin on Sean.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service