ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't mind have a chill sesh with you (and your but-board) sometime, I'm on lovely lazy holidays.
Yeah well I was thinking of heading towards the Gold Coast :),.... is there somewhere that fits the bill in between here and Goldie?
Any ideas?
wicked!!
Id love to ride some of your boards Kooky. Sounds like a plan is coming together. :]
I know you guys want to keep some of these places quiet,... you can tell me the address later.
Who else wants to come?
Man you folk are organised on the sunshine coast.
I should get your number Nick.
Id like to come but I have some things I have to do on Saturday morning. Maybe I ring you and see if you are still there when I am finished.

...and yeah, a visit from Dani would be great fun. :)
I'm in fellas just let me know where and when.

kookyfish said:
Im up for something this weekend
Lance mentioned some estates comera way?
would be good to get a few guys out for a bit o fun
nothing to serious
Matty I have a few boards you can choose from if you want ?
I'm already staying down the coast at Burliegh so I'm up. So will some of my mates

kookyfish said:
well Matty I'll bring some boards and a leather jacket for you if you want just in case eh. :)

who can bring a BBQ
I've got a marquis for shade
the ditch is vergulde st browns plains.

Have a local run 1.7k's, twisty about 50, 60, max. CLOSED to traffic from 11pm till 6am. Not quite hotmix and one dodgy corner.

call me
I'm soooooo in!!!!!!!!!!!
closed weeknights?
I'd be in for tommorow night then!
Arbi Tobin said:
the ditch is vergulde st browns plains.
Have a local run 1.7k's, twisty about 50, 60, max. CLOSED to traffic from 11pm till 6am
call me
stuck in the city tonight so willl hit up the usual spots.
yeah so am I , will be a sunday morning for us , was thinking upper camera maybe

kookyfish said:
well Im still keen for an estate?
You sayin you want to go to the estate on saturday kooky?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service