ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

'tis on lé-feesh

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah leigh right click and open with VLC

well on a mac anyway...
I haven't gotten mine yet either, who did you guys order it from?
my newsagent said we wouldn't be getting the next CW til november! i don't her she was on drugs....but she insisted....leady, send a copy our way!!!
Ok guys my 25 copies arrived on Friday. If guys e-mail me on adrian@cre8ivesk8.com I'll run off copies of the dvd and post it to you (within oz).

Cheers

A-Drain
done and done.
Ben said:
done and done.

Ben,

if that means you have sent me an e-mail, then I haven't got it yet.

Cheers

A-Drain
damn intarwebz....
Ben said:
damn intarwebz....

Ben,

still no e-mail mate

Ado
Ok guys I need some help from you IT boffs. I just tried to copy this DVD using Nero. It tells me the Evolutions DVD is about 6.5Gb and so won't fit onto my standard 4.5Gb DVD-R's. Double layer DVD-R's are about $10-11 each (ouch). Is there any way I can backup the disc or spread it across 2 DVD-R's?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-Drain
leadfoot said:
Dont worry Adrain, Ill send you some software.

Sadly mine hasnt arrived yet, but I expect it will be here if not today, at least by the end of the week. Interesting that Kooky got his so many days before ours arrived.

Thanks Matty it is decrypting as I type and tonight after work it will be shrinking onto discs that are destined for faraway spots (;-)>
Ben said:
damn intarwebz....

Ben,

found your address in a PM on the Fish and have one burnt for you going to the same addy I sent your stuff to last time.

Cheers

Ado
Glad you got it sorted Ado, can't wait.
Good work Leady!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service