ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if youve got some more glass man, i would put a layer on top aswell. but looking good dude! will be good to see it finished!
watch when sanding it hoop pine is soft i went5 though the top layer on mine.

man your light, i have 4 layers and before drop thrus were cut i had 10mm of flex. dam my fatness. all well.

hey matty do you still have the clb elanore or the DD i cant remember which you got??

dave
urgh, i hate waiting for paint to dry...

but on the upside, board should be complete tomorrow :D
it'll all the worth the wait ash.

need to go skating, feeling itch...plus i'm about 4 days out from being allowed to get:
1.new board
2.new ink
3.couple of new hoodies/tee's
4. maggoted.

....but i want them all now!!!! /itchy.
I would... but there isnt any need... there is minimal flex anyways and i want to conserve my epoxy for the next batch.

Ash said:
if youve got some more glass man, i would put a layer on top aswell. but looking good dude! will be good to see it finished!
new RS4 eh leady? nicely...good car, clarkson rates it...from all the reviews i've read it supposed to be quick, good handling and its not a bad looker....

no R8 though.... ;)
ben what ink are you getting?

i wanna get tattooed so bad but is poor, as in the ghetto

dave
leadfoot you lucky son of a gun
the fastest car i've driven was a 1994 nissan 200 sx with all the good stuff. 234 kw and was really light so had a really good power-to-weight ratio. this was when i was on my Ls lol shhhh

once again... im envious
thats awesome Matt!!! id love to get to go to something like that!

my girlfriend got me 6 laps driving a V8 supercar for my birthday, that was sick!!!!

anyways, the board is done. a teaser shot :D the rest is at the link below :D

http://australianskateboardracing.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2144...

nicely done leady, don't know if steve's mentioned it i'm a car fan myself...

best car is hard for me...i've driven silvias and skylines, evo and a rex, a porsche, a v12 jag and a s3 rx7... as well as a turbo commodore and a 150kw chrysler lancer (all motor)...but i haven't owned any of them, so that was nice...but yeah, audi's rate! especially the s8....sooooooooo niiiiiiiicccccceeeee.

dave, i'm thinking about getting the outline of my sleeve done, but i need to work in my existing tatts...don't know quite yet- still scheming.
yeh i know the feeling my leg needs touch up but it hurt soo bad, i have other tattoos on my arms and 2 roses on my chest but nothing comes close to the agony that gave me. it sucked

dave
Talking cars?? OK! Fastest car I have driven was a Datsun 1600 Turbo with a 13B Rotar under the hood. 10.4 seconds on the quater mile and thanks to me it is now sporting a pimp Harlequin paint job found on no other car in Australia as the paint was custom made by a Canadian who has since died of cancer.

Stick Tatt photos up, we can all compare and get ideas for our newest ones.

Peace
Dani

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service