ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The alternative to the Aussie thread on Silverfishlongboarding

Tags: Aussie, Oi

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pity about matt leaving the 'fish.
Oh well its probably for the best anyways, having our discussions on Australias only skateboard racing assoc. will maybe help legitimise some of our plans..

I put some 'glass on my new board tonight so im super excited, cant wait to see XPLODE's new design on the bottom.
which board is that? pics?
leighgriffiths said:
which board is that? pics?
No pics yet, my cams got no batteries so maybe tomoro when its dry.
G'day. :)
here also, it could be for the best as mentioned.
Well you'll be missed, But I know where to find you. :)
I agree that the site lost a lot of it's amusement value with the 'anything goes' change.
no problems matty. its what longboarding's all about.
and i'm gonna keep off SF this week too. this episode has made me realise that i spend way too much time on it, for no good reason. its way too big of a distraction from my work too.
So no SF for a week, with the exception of weekends. lol sounds like my mum when i was a kid, only it was tv.
I made a mock promise to only read SF while in a tuck...
Didn't keep to it though. :P
yeah cant say i blame you matty. the only reason im still there is because the aussies, the knowledge and the videos.. the rest is bulls***
well looks like i have a new internet hangout.. nice
hope saturdays weather is good... dying to get some footage. got the city2surf on sunday so i'll be recovering the next week lol
we should make an aussie video.. a compilation of everyones footage. would be sweet
yeah i was thinking of an aussie colab video myself. i was also thinking once its done, giving it to surf and skate stores for them to play on their demo TV's or whatever. or maybe even to give to longboard buyers.
i reckon collect footage for the rest of the year tho first. especially if we organise a few outlaws here and there later this year.

and yeah i think kooky is on his way over to ASRA. he said he was gonna sign up earlier.
Im so happy right now.. my helmet just came in and i found an old leather jacket that fits me perfectly, if a little tight. My boards are also coming along and should probably be ready for the w/e skate :D Pics are attached...
Attachments:
A couple more
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service