ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

the board bags that you guys are asking about on the charlie forum are made by johnno a pommy skater who was recently over here in oz . they are made in bali by a family company that specilises in heavy duty surfboard bags who johnno stayed with for a while.
johnno stayed with me and boomer while on the coast and boomer is distributing the bags in oz
give him a pm these bags are the real thing

Views: 1990

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

decent hardware will be at the conehead cup this weekend on central coast,
sat -kincumber drain ,
sunday -sidonia gardens.

hit me up for the 10% saving on all DH products ,including extendable park bags loads of colours ( including the outlaw camo version ) ,padded shorts, unpadded freeride shorts ,
hey!,a free 'T' shirt with every sale!..save postage as well!!

DECENT HARDWARE SPEED APPAREL.....TOUGH SHIT.
hw much for a bag????
extendable park bags usually $135...10% off =$121.50 ..plus a free t shirt!..what a deal!..(price is plus postage )

colours..camo , red, blue, black ,orange, yellow ,pink.

the racers choice.....
Hey boomerdog, got the bag :D So keen to start using it, sure beats having boards shoved in suitcases or strapped to stuff.
Just got my park bag from the post office today. Some high quality stuff we got here people! And you get an awesome shirt! So support Decent Hardware they're great guys :)

I've got a pink one. Everybody that's seen it admires it.

When you strap your longboard to the outside in order to use the wheels as...wheels, there's no handle at the end of the bag to pull it along. I fashioned one out of the waist strap.
i got orange too, but no t-shirt T_T

jason treloar said:
heyyyy boomerdog bag just arrived today i really like the orange and it does what i need.
anyone who wants a bag or anything boomerdog is ur man plus thanks for the t shirt as well dude:)
catch

boomerdog said:
it's in transit as i type dude...go fast...;)
All,

Just a small note to introduce myself. I am a old friend of Johnno's back from the days we were together in Thailand. I stood at the cradle with Johnno and saw the birth of one of the first bags which at that time already looked awesome.
I have now joined the DH family and will start to distribute park bags, skate bags, shorts, laptop bags, t-shirts and any other product DH has in its portfolio in Victoria in Australia.
So if you are from VIC and ACT and need something, see something you like of DH or want some more info on the products feel free to contact me on decenthardwarevictoria@gmail.com.
It feels great to be part of a very close and happy skate family.
The Hammer
For all the Vicco skaters

Expect goodies to come in in the next two weeks. Let me know if you need something
Hammer said:
To all Vicco skaters

Mother load of Decent hardware has arrived in Victoria. Check out these wild and awesome things.
I have got

Skateboard sacks @40AUD a piece
Parkbags (olive,navycamo) @135AUD a piece
Bodybags (black & cammo) @140AUD a piece
Barebones bag (back) @70AUD a piece
Laptop bags (red olive and fur) 45AUD 55AUD and 65 AUD
Cargo shorts @60AUD a piece
Skate shorts @55AUD a piece
Tshirts @20AUD in sevderal colours

Contact me on 0427431718 or decenthardwarevictoria@gmail.com if you are interested.
. And stickers are always included.

I want to buy body bag 44". I will carry at least 4-5 decks oversea. How much is it?
look at the website, $160 USD though :-/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service