ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

the board bags that you guys are asking about on the charlie forum are made by johnno a pommy skater who was recently over here in oz . they are made in bali by a family company that specilises in heavy duty surfboard bags who johnno stayed with for a while.
johnno stayed with me and boomer while on the coast and boomer is distributing the bags in oz
give him a pm these bags are the real thing

Views: 1990

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

man - these bags look awesome... might have to spring for one of these sooner or later.

Big thanks to Decent Hardware for sponsoring the Conehead Cup too.
As I understand there will be a lucky recipient of a bag at the end of the series.
Hi, just found this and joined up...

Yep, there is a custom Conehead Cup '08 Race Series Bag in Boomer's sweaty paws to be handed out to the overall winner.
Thanks for all the kind words, wish I could be there to take part in all this but I have got to keep working here in Phuket for a while. Maybe next time!

Have a blast and best of luck to everyone.

Nice one!
Dude on the left does a killer grip tape job! (How are ya PC?)

Congratulations to the winner, hope you like blue...

Ok. Here is an orange one from Boomer with a cool pattern inside
I just tested my decent hardware parkbag with three weeks of CORE action in the US.

It survived better than I did - even if it was built and designed by a pommie bastard! (Gday Jonno ...)
NEW 2009 STOCK now in !

extendable park bags,now at an incredible $125 plus shipping or see me at events,available in black,navy ,mid blue,red,orange,& olive green..limited numbers on this tough bag...be quick..
also t shirts are back in stock !!
front & back print,new retro colors,turquiose,red,yellow,orange,white available in small,med ,large & xl ..limited numbers be quick..$25 each + shipping .

body bags arriving shortly @ a discount price of $145 + shipping colors to be advised.

all enquirys....decenthardware@yahoo.com.au

DH team riders for the 2009 season.. australia...paul carey
new zealand..eddie spearing
uk/usa...martin drayton
JudgeK said:
is that Aussie or US $ ?

that's australian dollars ok... :)

when will you have the body bags in? im keen on getting the 42inch one.
check your email ching...
I have a suggestion for a downhill skater's travel bag. I love the idea of the extendable bag, fits in a downhill board nice and snug, but the only problem is you cant open the top all the way to the end of the bag because of the extendo-zippo-thingo. If you had another bag that was say 44" (just to over compensate and fit more gear) that opened all the way to the end it would be a lot easier to play tetris and fit all the downhill gear in (2 complete boards, leathers, spare wheels, spare shoes, hardware, camera gear, all the bits n pieces).
At the moment i can fit all of this in my bag, however it is pretty gnarly trying to shove it all in, and sometimes take 2 or 3 goes to re-pack and get it all to fit perfectly...
I rekon it would be a good idea for a bag, especially for those who travel over seas and need to cram in as much gear as they can (and pick up more gear on the way)

Oh and all wheels to the bottom and a handle at the top to drag it around...

I originally had one of those Body Bags, but had major hassles with the zippers. and there was a severe lack of straps and carrying options. I liked the idea of the holes on the bottom of the bag to poke your wheels through, but it did not accommodate for a proper downhill board. Maybe you could mix the body bag and the park bag together? I like the idea of the back-pack straps on the park bag and the way it opens up, but i would like the space of the Body Bag...

let me know what you think

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service