ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i know they are out there...lurking....lets see them/hear about them/etc...will get pics asap...
my current quiver:
-Landy DH-R, RII-180's with white JimZ, Bones Reds, 76mm 78a Flywheels.
-Melifont CF Drop Monk, 50*/35*-180 RII hangars, Reds, 75a Flashbacks
-Melifont 59GT, GK thunderbirds, Krypto route 70's, Reds.
-Melifont Ghetto slalom, Bennett front, Rts(from memory.)rear, 75a Grippins, Reds.
-Surf One iron cross, RII 180's, 75a Flashbacks, Reds
-Earthwing 38 Drifter, Tracker Dart 169's, slide A's, unknown bearings.
not complete:
blank shortboard
schlongboard
wallstreet kicktail
coming soon/buying/wanting:

as i said, lets see them- hear about them, tell me what your thinking of buying and what your dream setup's would be....lets get a forum going!
C2 scriber trucks
Insect firefly
42* randal base plates and 200mm randal hangars.
EW superballs.

Views: 4105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey monk lets see some pics of the melifont boards?
like i said, on fri i will post all my new goodies and quiver...hey steve and scrib, could you do the same? post 'em up!

hahaha could the wheel on the pink board be any more worn down...
Looks like youve thrashed them from here to hell.
I'm loving the beasty dancer :D
damn scrib! didn't sign off...thats me, my quiver actually...kobies getting his together as we speak...

thanks nick, its solid wood and is bloody indestructible...run over- everything....
Coming soon: schlong'd C2, 'morning wood' melifont butt board and a skyhooker...
*BUMBPP!!!* 'carn boys and girls....there are quivers out there, get a digi and load them up! we all wanna see!!! steve! kobie!!! COME ON DOWN!!!!

Arcane Big Sir 50" - Randal 180s - Orange Big Zigs
Loaded Dervish - Paris 180s - Karrots and Khiros - Strikers 77mm, 88a
Turner GS Hybrid - Bennet 6.0s - Seismic Black Ops Hotspots, 78a (front) 81a (back)
Landyachtz Evo - 200mm Kooky Trucks - Various Duro Karrots - Seismic Black Ops Speed Vents 77mm, 79a (front) 83a (back)

plus all the DH necessities; leathers, fullface, gloves, "Flywheels", bushings and a "Decent Hardware" rucksack to carry it all in.
the newest addition to the family...
The Rayne Nemesis, complete with Kooky trucks, JimZ bushings and 77mm speedvents

And the Demonseed Dee-Lite
10mm Grizleys, 70mm O-tangs and Venom bushings...

He who dies with the most toys wins.
These are the wall hangers. Not everything is there - it is always being added to. There is also a cupboard of old trucks and wheels.

I'll try and get some photos of the riders.
i was just waiting till you made your mark in this section of the forums... everyone else just got SO OWNED!
fair call....

how you finding the nem jacko? i was thinking about one- is that your new race deck? or the dee-lite? ...or both?

also, am in the process of getting bits/time/money for my ghetto buttboard!!!
should also be getting a set of the C2 scribers soon- and will be giving them a good testing...i'll be interested to see HOW different they are...

'carn boys and girls...if you own to boards- thats a quiver; LETS SEE'M!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service