ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I am looking to combine the Paris 195mm hanger with the Randal 42 degree baseplate to form the ULTIMATE CAST DOWNHILL TRUCK!!!! I still haven't bought either so i would like some feedback before buying. It will be used as a allround freeriding and downhill truck, with hopefully speeds over 85 and everything below.

Has anyone ridden Prandals before, if so wat did YOU think of them???
Pros and Cons

Grippy?
Stable?
Twitchy?
Bushing Problems?
High?
Heavy?
Etc.?

ANY feedback and advice is appreciated

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ado aren't the Randal Comp II's milled at the ends
Yep all their hangers work with all their baseplates

sean meaney said:
i think he means ultimate cast truck that is fixed axle as opposed to comp's which are apparently the shit, Do their hangers work with reglar randal plate's ado? me thinks a set of hangers might be in order

Adrian Alderson said:
Na, the ultimate cast trucks are Randal Comps in 170, 185 and 205 with baseplates built to suit from 25 to 60 degrees!!!!!!!!

Gilbert said:
and btw the ultimate cast dh truck are crails, but that's just me :)

the bearing seats are lathed to fit the bearings, but that is all

Robbo said:
Hey Ado aren't the Randal Comp II's milled at the ends
i am likeing the sound of this for my evo, i could just whack in some new hangers and a set of biltin's and be set

Adrian Alderson said:
Yep all their hangers work with all their baseplates

sean meaney said:
i think he means ultimate cast truck that is fixed axle as opposed to comp's which are apparently the shit, Do their hangers work with reglar randal plate's ado? me thinks a set of hangers might be in order

Adrian Alderson said:
Na, the ultimate cast trucks are Randal Comps in 170, 185 and 205 with baseplates built to suit from 25 to 60 degrees!!!!!!!!

Gilbert said:
and btw the ultimate cast dh truck are crails, but that's just me :)

Thanks Tom

tom Crane said:
i ride 180mm prandals at the moment, its not bad, not the worlds greatest truck, but somewhere up near the top
-not as grippy as a 50/30, but its still kinda sticky on my top-mount
-as stable as your feet are
-twitchy?
-no problems with my bushings as of yet, and they have been in there for a while
-low for cast trucks
-lighter then precision's

195's will be exactly the same u will just get less leverage, therefore more stability
would there be any reason to have a 45* on the front and a 35* on the back? or just get stiffer bushings?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service