ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Brodie Brusasco's Discussions (220)

Discussions Started (17) Replies Latest Activity

Boards, Wheels, Trucks, Leathers For Sale!!

Hey guys, I am selling quite a lot of my gear just so I can downgrade a little. So for sale are: Jati Ninjati Complete - $350. Choice betwe…

Started by Brodie Brusasco in Marketplace

1 May 8, 2011
Reply by Robbo

WTS Leathers $250 | | | | |

Hey guys, I am selling my leathers 'cos they no longer fit me. They are made for someone about 172-5cm and 75kg. They are fully padded and…

15 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Brodie Brusasco

WTS Comet Pagan *NEED TO GET RID OF IT*

Hey guys, I know i had this posted up before, but i need to get rid of it. The board is in good nick with a few cosmetic scratches and a co…

6 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Nathan Le

WTS/WTT 852 Bears

Hey guys, wanting to sell or trade my raw 852 Bear trucks. In pretty good nick with the usual wear. I was thinking maybe $55+shipping. I am…

7 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Conor Young

Freebord Deck... Anyone Interested?

I have a freebord deck that i originally setup as a freeride deck after i sold the freebord trucks. I am not really liking it as a freeride…

14 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Brodie Brusasco

WTT Wheels

Hey guys,I have thrown together a freeride board with some of the extra gear i have. I am using a freebord deck with some generic trucks an…

Started by Brodie Brusasco in Gear

8 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Brodie Brusasco

Spray Painting trucks

Hey do you guys know if there is anything wrong with spraypainting trucks if i take the hanger, the baseplate and the kingpin out and just…

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Emily

freebord

Hey guys i have a freebord i purchased for 225 and i am not the biggest fan of it, I love the concept of being able to ride it like a snowb…

24 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by ben halls

Dropthru?

Hey guys, Just wondering if i am able to making my comet pagan dropthru and who i could get to do it?

19 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Brodie Brusasco

Pendy help

Hey guys i need some help learning how to heelside pendulum slide. i can get the 180 part but i have trouble bringing it back round. Any hi…

Started by Brodie Brusasco in Two Cents

5 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by haggy

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service