Start 8am Rego & Practice

9.30am Briefing

10am Racing

3 man heats for points

1st place will be awarded 1 point

2nd awarded 2 points

3rd awarded 3 points

The riders with the least points at the end of the day will be in the finals

There will be prizes for winners, highest ranked first timers & more including shirts & boards

There will be spare boards for those who want to compete but don't have a board.

Must have fullface, Leathers recomended & gloves

Riders race at their own risk

Sponsors: Custom Boards www.facebook/CustomBoardsOz

PLuge

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

I might even have a go at racing.

I remember last time (and my first time) I rode your luge down the steep side Phil,

$h!t my pants and then laughed the last part of the ride all the way up the hill to the camp corner. Awesome fun.

GUTTED am doing pre and post stretch demo's on the Goldy for a luge taster day on the 13th.....not sure if the boss will give me airfare and then the in-laws pick me up from sydney and lend me the car...think a few Qld boys maybe missing and gutted too

Nice job Phil !!   Fitz ya luge is ready :)  your in !!

i'll be there.
do i need a buttboard, or can i lay on my avenger?
:D

Anyone can come along, Bring your avenger but i've got a few spare boards and i'm sure there are others with spare boards.

It's about given it a crack and having fun!

by the looks of queensland on the news you'll be doing water aerobics & tying floaties to the luges. not to worry there will be more events.

Hank's Place Australia said:
GUTTED am doing pre and post stretch demo's on the Goldy for a luge taster day on the 13th.....not sure if the boss will give me airfare and then the in-laws pick me up from sydney and lend me the car...think a few Qld boys maybe missing and gutted too

There should be some good prizes up for grabs thanks to Custom Boards & PCLuge including Decks & Shirts

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service