ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Some new arrivals in the Hop Shop: Loaded Orangatang wheels. These are tasty looking gobs of orange goo.

Orangatang 4President 70mm 80A

Orangatang "In Heat" 75mm 80A

See the wheels in action: Best longboarding video EVAR.
See an "info video" about the wheels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYXOn3DPBR0.

Tags: gear, loaded, orangatang

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

those things are soooo juicy. what would u think about the 4Presidents as a slalom wheel? i am thinking about getting some slalom style wheels for my Turner GS Hybrid.
They're fresh in the country so I haven't had a chance to ride them yet, but the shape of them is very similar to other slalom wheels, and 80A is a standard duro for slalom.
The Hop Shop has also got some new Rayne decks in:
(Click the pics for details)

Rayne Demonseed

Rayne Hellcat

Rayne Avenger
The Skandals have arrived! These are Randal 125's that have been modified by the folks at SK8KINGS. The hanger has been cut back to 106mm and includes spacers so that you can extend it to an effective width of 114mm.

There are two versions; one with a 35 deg baseplate and the other with a 42 deg baseplate. The 35 is designed as a rear truck for slalom and the 42 is a front truck for slalom.

But all Randal hangers are interchangeable with all Randal baseplates, so you're free to experiment!

interesting, i have been tossing up doing this to the 50 / 35 set of forces i have. let us know how they go if you guys test them out!!

PS: did the new 3dm stuff come in :D
the 'tangs are AMAZING... ive never ridden my dervish so loose before and still been able to grip and pump it around like i normaly do... these wheels are so damn sticky!! they really take a good push to break em out into a little slide but feel so nice when they do, no chattering over the ground gliding smoothly then engage the road very nicely... they seem pretty fast too... with the amount of rebound in these wheels im definately gonna be trying these for slalom and downhill... bye bye big zigz...
New Orangatangs (Purple, 83a), When will they be in?
Cheers
Sorry, Must have just gone up on the website!
Hadn't seen them!
Why aren't they sold in sets of four!
nedd0 said:
Sorry, Must have just gone up on the website!
Hadn't seen them!
Why aren't they sold in sets of four!

So you can have split duro's. That means having harder faster wheels up front where traction is needed less and softer grippier wheels in back to make it stick. Most slalom setups use split duro wheels.
Seismic have put the Goldilocks Principle into action
If 70mm is too small and 75-77 mm is too big, then 73 mm must be Just Right.

The new 73mm Speed Vents are in stock:

76A Orange (original formula)

80A Blue (Black Ops)

84A Purple (Black Ops)

And for the size queens, 85mm Speed Vents have arrived. These photos
don't quite do them justice - these are BIG, and the clear blue looks
juicy delicious.

75A Blue (original formula)

79A Purple (Black Ops)

And the 77mm Speed Vents in 79A clear blue are finally back in s...

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service