ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

for sale kooky 180 trucks with orange plus bushings $300.00 plus postage
wanna get rid of them quick.
cheers S

teve

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

sorry for the shitty photo my camera is broken so i used my phone there in reasonable condition.
steve, would you trade the hangers for 200 kookys?
seriously doubt it but worth a try eh...
wat are the degree of the base plates? are they presision trucks?
yes they are precisions and the baseplate is set at 42 degrees
sick how much? and could ypu extend them out 2 200mm hangers?

stephen.mhsrider said:
yes they are precisions and the baseplate is set at 42 degrees
connor not being rude man, but look at what he wrote above the picture, and the 200 mm thingo, i think you cant because steve is trying to try a 200mm hangar, correct me if im wrong but
yea but he steve tould trade with stephen to make them 200mm hangers.

Ian Coggan said:
connor not being rude man, but look at what he wrote above the picture, and the 200 mm thingo, i think you cant because steve is trying to try a 200mm hangar, correct me if im wrong but
yeh im not a dick head ay
i no my shit im just looking for 200mm presisions ay

Ian Coggan said:
and im really keen to get these trucks so pm me mate and we can sort deets k?
Holy shit 6 months ago people had enough sense to pm questions and not ravage the anus of this tread.
With pointless bullshit Please only post valid questions or offers there 300 plus postage if you don't have a valid question or want to buy them don't post.FFS
fuck man chill ay na im not gonna buy them now man catch

Steve_c said:
Holy shit 6 months ago people had enough sense to pm questions and not ravage the anus of this tread. With pointless bullshit Please only post valid questions or offers there 300 plus postage if you don't have a valid question or want to buy them don't post.FFS
FML asra has turned into silverfish....................
USE PM'S INSTEAD OF CLOGGING THREADS.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service