ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Selling sets of Unused Venom Eliminators.

1 x Set of Orange 81a
1 x Set of Purple 87a
1 x Set of Red 90a
1 x Set of Green 93a

All $13 each shipped. or $25 shipped for two sets (all sets have never been used)


Also, as new.
1 x Set of Orange Plus (86a) Reflex barrels
1 x Set of Lime (80a) Reflex Barrels
1 x Set of Green (84a) Reflex Short Cones

Ill let these go for $6 each shipped or $15 for all 3 sets shipped.

NOTE: ONE SET CONTAINS TWO BUSHINGS, WHICH MEANS YOU WILL NEED TWO SETS FOR ONE BOARD

Tags: Bushings

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

I'll grab the short cones of you tomorrow

Any discount for pick up ;)
are you up to swap bushings for a set of 80A inheats?
yep. ill give them to you for $5
Jezza said:
I'll grab the short cones of you tomorrow

Any discount for pick up ;)
Nah sorry, just looking for cash

stephen.mhsrider said:
are you up to swap bushings for a set of 80A inheats?
ill buy the set of red elims off you Isaac, next time we meet up? in cash?
haha Okay, Ill grab em tommorow

Isaac Naumann said:
yep. ill give them to you for $5
Jezza said:
I'll grab the short cones of you tomorrow

Any discount for pick up ;)
I'll take the orange plus and lime reflex barrels, let me know your email and I will paypal you the money tomorrow night mate.
dibs lime barrels
WTF, Ill have to start calling you victor ben :)
ill just throw in a single orange barrel as well that i have lying around.

Phil Bartlett said:
I'll take the orange plus and lime reflex barrels, let me know your email and I will paypal you the money tomorrow night mate.
Phil, I sent you a friend request so we can PM about address, paypal etc.

Ben, Sorry, too late.

Myles, Yep cash will be fine $12 for pickup.

Jezza, Ill bring them today and give them to alex?
aww..

Isaac Naumann said:
Phil, I sent you a friend request so we can PM about address, paypal etc.

Ben, Sorry, too late.

Myles, Yep cash will be fine $12 for pickup.

Jezza, Ill bring them today and give them to alex?

RSS

Search

© 2020   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service