ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys,

I'm trying to sell my rockit mini cruiser in GREAT CONDITION (barely used) i am selling it because of lack of use after I bought my dervish. I have barely ridden it only used it for 2-3 weeks before i bought my dervish. It is a complete i am running Liberty trucks with quite soft stock bushings, it has some 70mm generic wheels 78a and bones reds. It is 7 ply 28" x 7.25". It is going for $100 complete price is negotiable and i am willing to sell the parts separate. Shipping is not included in price.

Message me if ur interested! Thanks

Tags: Rockit, commute, cruiser, shortboard

Views: 156

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry mate
i mean i would pay more, but i am unable to purchase it due to insufficient funds
but i still want it! hahaha
thanks though
Whats your number so I can give you a call and arrange the delivery and payment or email me at simonator77@hotmail.com
sorry i didnt see ur last post. Update on the pics.....
my freind was riding it and flipped it so now theres a scratch that looks kinda like a tiger claw on the top front. only cosmetical nothing deep. If you were concered you could chuck some more tape on my dads number will probly be more helpful though hes away till monday, Ill tell u when to call him, but its 0412197161
so yeh.. could you update the pics then. Thanks
pics will be up tomorrow or monday
rockit will be sent tomorrow avo, pictures up tomorrow avo also
yeh man, did u put up the pics yet.
Did you buy the rockit complete with tracker trucks and then put these trucks on?
no, it was bought with these trucks, havign trouble with stupid digital camera, they should be up soon
pics are up
so have we settled on a price, 105 with delivery. I can transfer the money tomorrow.
yeah sounds good, if you can give my dad a call on 0412197161, some time he'll tell you what to do, just let him know that it's 'the guy who's buying the rockit'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service