ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey,

yeah anyone got any truck there looking to offload. preferably randal, paris or bears but if you got any others post em up,

im only looking to spend about 60 bucks including shippping so obviously i dont mind if the truck are scratched up shitloads, as long as there is no strucctural damage like fractures in the metal or anything.

cheers
AJ

Tags: 180, WTB, bear, buy, cheap, paris, randal, trucks

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

somebodys gotta have some trucks lying around. haha
im pretty interested so could you post some pics pleaese :)

cheers
I have some 2009 1052Bear Grizzlies if you want?
i would like these but i dont have any 10mm bearings...could you chuck some in with them??

kelly cuntball said:
they will take any bearing. reds, minilogo whatever. they will fit all standard bearings

Andrew Jenkins said:
i would like these but i dont have any 10mm bearings...could you chuck some in with them??

kelly cuntball said:
oh so they dont need 10mm bearing.if 8mm bearing will fit then how much you want for them...60?

kelly cuntball said:
they will take any bearing. reds, minilogo whatever. they will fit all standard bearings

Andrew Jenkins said:

kelly cuntball said:
$60+ postage. pm me your details

Andrew Jenkins said:
oh so they dont need 10mm bearing.if 8mm bearing will fit then how much you want for them...60?

kelly cuntball said:

Andrew Jenkins said:

kelly cuntball said:
sorrty if im beong picky but just confirming, they come with bushings yeah?
if you're not picky about what sorta bushings yes. they're longboard bushings and they're soft

Andrew Jenkins said:
sorrty if im beong picky but just confirming, they come with bushings yeah?
If they take 8mm bearings then they would be 852's wouldn't they?

kelly cuntball said:

Andrew Jenkins said:

kelly cuntball said:
whatever thay are as long as they fit 8m bearings ill take wem. ill send a friend request now

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service