ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

World Cup for Wollongong for 2011 ? Has IGSA jumped the start ?

The worst kept secret of Aus downhill is out of the bag

Views: 1079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where does it say that? do you have a link to it?
IGSA posted it obout 6.30 AET  but as far as i know The Council has not said yes ?
Hope it is a yes
Bozac said:
where does it say that? do you have a link to it?

IGSA 2011 guide (says not confirm at time of printing)...... also say Kevin to dominate again.. good one CW...

 

 

 

A few of the internationals have already booked tickets.....not to happy at the prospect of it not happening.

The link to the Council you put up, Jacko, was that just the application notice that Council has put on it's website, or an acceptance and official "Yes"?

 

Like jacko posted... But this is the monthly plan:
http://www.wollongong.nsw.gov.au/city/events/Pages/default.aspx?Cal...

Its listed as a 3 day event. From 25 to 27th.

Looking forward to another race!

So is the event on, or not?
Council's will put all proposed events in their calenders for people to view, so the dates can be tentatively secured, but that isn't a confimation of approval.

Grits said:

Like jacko posted... But this is the monthly plan:
http://www.wollongong.nsw.gov.au/city/events/Pages/default.aspx?Cal...

Its listed as a 3 day event. From 25 to 27th.

Looking forward to another race!

doesnt this clash with newtons at bathurst?

Bathurst is not availible this year

The ASRA boys have been working hard on on an alternate site and hopefully this is it

 

oh ok sick keira would make an awsome race

The cat's outta the bag.

 

For various reasons, the promoters of Newton's Nation haved moved their event to the last weekend of April 2012. 

We have thus been working on a replacement event for Newton's in 2011.  The location is Mt. Keira, Wollongong.  As the IGSA have noted, this event is still pending final council approval.  It's been a long process but we have full council backing and are confident (or at least very hopeful!) we will get this across the line. 

Unfortunately this means there is some uncertainty for travelers at the moment.  We will keep the community posted as soon as it's 100% clear whether this event is going ahead.  Obviously we would have liked to make an official announcement earlier in the piece, but we are working with the cards we are dealt.

We all know Mt Keira would be a fantastic race course and are keeping our fingers crossed we will be there in November.

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2022   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service