ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Wondering what is the best freeride/ sliding board to get?

I can't decide on what board i want for sliding and freeriding ? I have a sad vault dropdown freeride board but i need something new ? 
I've looked at fibretec flying pan 960drop and omen carbon matrix , landyachtz dropspeed, or anything with a drop and lots of beautiful concave.? 
Suggestions?

Tags: Board

Views: 821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just checked it out n watched some vids and looked at boards n stuff and yea pree kool guy nice boards but idk still not exactly what im looking for ? Do u know any other aussie brands ? 

James said:
For some reason on hopkin there is no fat pigeons? Ill check em too

rasty ghee said:
faaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt pigeeeeeeeooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....mannnnnnnnnn
Since im on my iphone i cant really find any places to buy a fat pigeon ? Do u know a aussie shop that sells them. ? Or any shop with a good range of them so i can check em out ? 
Also do they have carbon fibre ? In em? 

rasty ghee said:
faaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt pigeeeeeeeooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....mannnnnnnnnn
Glyde. Checkout the glyde drop if you're after a drop, and the dilligaf has a micro drop like the killswitch. Get in touch with pete hill if your interested. Daddow boards are also sick.
I cant find any websites to even check out glydes only google images lol
Im a fail :P

Tom Radinski said:
Glyde. Checkout the glyde drop if you're after a drop, and the dilligaf has a micro drop like the killswitch. Get in touch with pete hill if your interested. Daddow boards are also sick.

they havent got fat pigeons at hopkin yet

This man speeks the truth

rasty ghee said:

thomas, thomas, thomas....carbon fibre...yeeeaaaagh, thems got the cf gene...... fp's is blackhole ready, wheres that event horizon....fp ka-powww..

you no need to lookit hopkin ...talk to the maker, the engineer, the designer, the bloke they reckons 33 and a third times more intelligent than stephen hawkings distant third cousin, twice removed..he's got the numbers in his head man..

do yerself a flavour and talk to the 'ar-tista del la'alpe borado descent au velocetee' ....he's on here..find him, and find youself brother...he's in the home grown gear section of the forums..theres plenny perty pictures ter git one salivatin' too ..(sorry my spanish is a shocker..allez allez thats french for, hurry hurry)

be prepared  if'n you brave enoughter get one but..you'll need ter glue a generous amount of footbrake rubber on yer shoes...and yer testicles.... yes sirree bob...yes sireeee..

amen

Thomas Wilson said:

HAHA THATS A VERY SAFE BET!

Thomas Wilson said:

This man speeks the truth

rasty ghee said:

thomas, thomas, thomas....carbon fibre...yeeeaaaagh, thems got the cf gene...... fp's is blackhole ready, wheres that event horizon....fp ka-powww..

you no need to lookit hopkin ...talk to the maker, the engineer, the designer, the bloke they reckons 33 and a third times more intelligent than stephen hawkings distant third cousin, twice removed..he's got the numbers in his head man..

do yerself a flavour and talk to the 'ar-tista del la'alpe borado descent au velocetee' ....he's on here..find him, and find youself brother...he's in the home grown gear section of the forums..theres plenny perty pictures ter git one salivatin' too ..(sorry my spanish is a shocker..allez allez thats french for, hurry hurry)

be prepared  if'n you brave enoughter get one but..you'll need ter glue a generous amount of footbrake rubber on yer shoes...and yer testicles.... yes sirree bob...yes sireeee..

amen

Thomas Wilson said:

Thanks , these board are pree ripin' i like em :) , the designs are really specky :) , 

James said:

Ok ben.

here is fat pigeon -

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/fat-pigeon-longboar...

here is glyde

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/random-glydes-avail...

follow instructions on page to order...

haha, nice post rasty

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service