ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

FP Skateboards

High performance handmade composite skateboards.

Are you sick of mass produced skateboards? Are you sick of the manufacturers claims of stiffness and lightness and when you get the board it weighs a ton and has uninspired saggy flex and the dreaded torsional flex?

So were we, That’s why we have created the 2012 FP High Performance Skateboards range. Boards designed for serious riders who demand quality. These are not toys. Built first and foremost to perform.

Since the dawn of time skateboard and longboard builders everywhere have been striving to build light stiff and durable boards. Many have tried and many have failed. Some have succeeded but at the expense of cost or durability, for example carbon fibre foam core boards.

Here at FP Skateboards we believe we have found the winning formula of materials that provides this combination. Our boards are constructed with a mixture of materials that are exclusive to FP Skateboards. So exotic and amazing are these materials that we have to keep them a secret, ssshhh!

What makes lightweight boards so awesome? They carry less momentum. This means they require less effort from the rider to break out, drift and manoeuvre. Response from the board is increased, requiring less rider input. Slides become easy and controllable, giving you the confidence to hit every corner at 110%.

Available at:  

And  at CRE8IVE SK8

or by contacting us at fpskateboards@gmail.com

Our website is under construction and will be up and running in the next few weeks.

The Royale.

The Royale is a full on DH racing topmount. The layup features twin carbon fibre stringers. These stringers combined with the other materials come together to create a board that is ultra stiff , extremely durable and very light. The Royale can be compared to carbon fibre foam core boards in terms of performance but comes without the hefty price tag. The ultra stiff racing flex provides stability and confidence at speed. Response from this board is instant and unrivalled. The generous tub concave is complimented with a mellow trapezoidal W that extends from the back trucks to just behind the front foot.

SPECS

Length - 36.5”

Width - 10”

Wheelbase - 29.5”

Concave - 15mm tub concave with trapezoidal w

Flex - Ultra Stiff

Weight - 1500gms

We highly recommend using truss head hardware, pan head hardware is also acceptable. Do not use Countersunk hardware as this will void warranty.

$265 - free shipping

N.S.F.

Evolved from the Royale comes the N.S.F. a symmetrical topmount freeride board. It features a shorter wheelbase but the same generous tub concave, with the trapezoidal W running the length of the foot platform, so its there whenever you need it. We’ve also dialled in a bit of flex for the N.S.F, but it’s still extremely firm and responsive. Large routed wheel wells ensure zero wheelbite.  Mind bogglingly light.

SPECS

Length - 35”

Width - 10”

Wheelbase - 28”

Concave - 15mm tub concave with trapezoidal w

Flex - Super firm

Weight - 1300gms

We highly recommend using truss head hardware, pan head hardware is also acceptable. Do not use Countersunk hardware as this will void warranty.

$265 - free shipping

The Phat Drop.

Yes that’s right, it’s Phat! A symmetrical free ride oriented drop deck. It has a 1 inch drop with deep pockets and gas pedals at each end. Perfect to keep you locked in and to give you more control while doing big steezy slides. The Phat Drop also features twin carbon fibre stringers that provide a nice snappy flex to really bring the board to life. Did we mention it’s lighter than any drop board you have ever ridden?

SPECS

Length - 39.5”

Width - 9.75”

Wheelbase – 32.5”

Concave - 15mm tub concave

Flex - Snappy freeride flex

Drop - 1”

Weight - 1300gms

$275 - free shipping

R18+

Its rated R for Rad! Our symmetrical double kicker hybrid has an 18.5” wheelbase and 18 degree kicks, which we think you’ll agree is just perfect. Very light and ultra stiff, this board can do it all.

Cruisin to the shops – check

Bustin some moves on the coping – check

Shreding up your local ditch – check

Need to ollie that small dog on the street – check

Steezy slides while freeriding - check

SPECS

Length - 35”

Width - 9.5”

Wheelbase - 18.5”

Concave - 12mm

Flex – Ultra stiff

Kicks – 18 degrees

Weight – 1400gms

$250 - free shipping

Contact Us

Reply to this thread or

Via a personal message on ASRA

Via Facebook

or email us at fpskateboards@gmail.com

Tags: FP, FP., Fat, Pigeon, Skateboards

Views: 17216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK the 1st deck for sale is the freeride deck, details here

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/fat-pigeon-freeride...

I'm looking for offers above $200 please. Pm me or post up here
Yep I PMed u steve. Sorry but the black one is taken!
Awesome Steve! good to see you making it onto the Aussie market.
I can vouch for these decks.. extremely well made and innovative designs....

People are welcome to try my deck out if you see me at Bomb squad or elsewhere, i'm always riding it!
Keep up good work!
Cheers Trav, thanks for the support

Freeride deck is SOLD!

Thanks Dan!
holy fuck they look so good.
man whats your cheapest deck?
Cheers, I will have a topmount ready soon for $180
i'm very interested in a top mount get pics and specs up soon ;)
cheers steve

Steve said:
Cheers, I will have a topmount ready soon for $180
Ok Fat Pigeon Topmount.
Constructed with four layers of ply with a layer of uniaxial carbonfibre and a layer of biaxial fibreglass sandwiched in between.

Specs

Length 37" or 94 cm
Width 9 3/4" or 24 cm
WB variable 28,29,30"
Concave 3/4" or 20mm

Asking $180

bro that is a nice lookin top mount!
the topmount and the double drop freerider looks amazing!!!
Wow...
Please don't Grom this thread, it for buying, selling and asking questions, not your opinions.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service