ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey guys just letting you all know i got my wolfshark on friday, its a fkn beast, already chucked on some gator grip ontop and its sexy as, i think im first in aus to have one? ill be putting up a review aswell as pros and cons soon enough!

Views: 1031

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah dude i love it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7F2yvwHNYU thats me on friday night, just a few small clips, if you love the 925, this will be the best board to get straight into use of a topmount, so agile and comfortable
i was considering getting the switchblade but im only 165cm tall. Do you think it would be too big for me ? also whats the standing platform on it ?
the standing platform on it is nice, dont buy a board before you stand on it, i dont like the switchblade that much, but my mate matt is inlove with it. (its his) stand on one at your closest skate store or one of your mates, because my opinion is the pockets are too deep, i like the nemmi more.
ok thanks for the help man :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Wolf_Moon

lol, thats the whole point of it.
matti rae said:

the graphic looks like a $5 shirt that u can buy from the markets =/
How does it ride? good for freeride?
have you watched the video for the board? i think it was meant to

matti rae said:
the graphic looks like a $5 shirt that u can buy from the markets =/
i just got one, and have done some nice dh on it, it holds up well, nice and comfy with your front foot lots of options for both feet in their positioning and through corning and railing it feels very comfy and locked in for freeriding and getting slideways it is just as good as the downhill aspect of it 

caspian nicholls said:
hey dude i wanna get the wolf for dh i was wondering if u can do some mad runs on it and tell me if its worth getting for racing
agreed

My topmounted switchblade makes me a happy panda. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service