ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I'm $130 ish off enough for a complete Evo setup. Should I get the Evo or a different one?

BTW which trucks in the setup? And which wheels?

Thanks.

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dani said:
People are so predictable. EVERYONE rides an evo dude. Get something different. Something you havent seen before and something that no-one else has. Get a kebbek! Or maybe the Chinook would suit you.

no-one else has the Chinook? wow that's so weird I'm sure I saw one yesterday. ;D
how about project speedboard, they are like 60$ on ebay.
forget project speedboards, their riding platform is shizer... the drop at the front is like 2 inches long, so your front foot is so far behind the front trucks, and the actual riding platform you have is tiny.... they suck major donkey balls.
Jacko said:
forget project speedboards, their riding platform is shizer... the drop at the front is like 2 inches long, so your front foot is so far behind the front trucks, and the actual riding platform you have is tiny.... they suck major donkey balls.

Okay. Well I'm in desperate need of a downhill board atm! How much is the OMNI deck?
well shit i hope its 22 degrees, i only did a rough estimate with my protractor and it looks pretty damn similar to the EVO as well... i just needed to put up a description for the website...

if im wrong can someone please tell me ASAP so i can update that description...
you are right jacko !! 22 degree

Jacko said:
well shit i hope its 22 degrees, i only did a rough estimate with my protractor and it looks pretty damn similar to the EVO as well... i just needed to put up a description for the website...

if im wrong can someone please tell me ASAP so i can update that description...
brilliant. well the completes builder is now online for a downhill set up or longboard set up, make your choice.
http://www.hopkin.com.au/?cat=461

i will add more boards later on in the week and shall finish off the downhill builders for each brand soon too.
can someone please check to make sure nothing is wrong and let me know? it is very repetitive to get that configurator set up so minor details can easily be overlooked
JACKO! UR A CHAMP MAN!

thanks for setting all of it up, I'll take a look now, I'll probably buy a board in the next few weeks.

Someone tell me...is OMNI the way to go? Or should I wait til I get about $100 go go for Evo??

BTW $150 for ONMI AS OPPOSED TO $270 FOR EVO.......OMNI FTW?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
JudgeK said:
That makes a lot of sense Leigh, as i have found my way back to the Evo with renewed confidence. I like the OMNI too, but i want a wider longer one. Do a cross over between an Evo and a Demonseed and you have my money. Hint Hint FSU, OMNI, Glyde and Early.
new profile & construction race deck out of the press tomorrow !!! will post photos then .
if ur just starting out dude ur not gonna notice much difference between the evo and the omni, cept that the evo is a big chunky fucking thing of a board, as sick as it is that thing is a tank...
Dont get me wrong i raced on an Evo all last year and i would still be racing on it if Rayne didnt offer me a sponsorship, but if i was just starting off and i had no much money and both those board put in front of me it wouldnt be too hard to choose... thats my opinion, its all up to you now.

i hereby close this discussion, i dont think much more needs to be said
agreed leadfoot.
how bout the tactis Deimos?

http://www.hopkin.com.au/tactis-deimos.html

pfffft haha i'll shutup now...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service