ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Yes, you read it right, here in Oz the #2 of 10 preproduction Wefunk Stealth Division boards complete with the Stealth Division precision trucks (soon to be available seperately) and your choice of wheels and bearings. This board can be yours for a mere $6,250.00 (normally US$8,000.00).

This is your chance to own a piece of skateboarding history.  http://www.cre8ivesk8.com.au/default.asp?PageID=54&CatID=94&...

Views: 5653

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They look like blue zigzags, i would have expected something a little more creative from the germans. Hey Ado you gonna be getting some of the stealth trucks in?  Got an estimated retail?

Owen said:

they look sexy don't they!

but they might be fancy on the inside, or in urethane...

Simon Duber said:

They look like blue zigzags, i would have expected something a little more creative from the germans. Hey Ado you gonna be getting some of the stealth trucks in?  Got an estimated retail?

Owen said:

I'm pretty sure they are on the way with the wheels, not sure about the retail but am estimating the standard precision price of the $400-$450 region.

Simon Duber said:

Owen said:

Wheels and Trucks have arrived and will be up on the shop soon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service