ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Oliver and myself are gettin' into the Christmas spirit and want to greatly enhance someones Christmas by slipping them a set of our killer pucks.

All you gotta do is post up here and tell us why you think we should give the pucks to you! Easy!

We'll choose the coolest response and send that person a set of Slippery Dip Slide Pucks! Yesssss

You have until Sunday 19th Dec 11:59pm

Tags: competition, dip, dips, free, pucks, slide, slippery, yessssss

Views: 523

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gimme some gimme gimme some g-g-g-g-gimme somezzzzzzz

just give me some i like them

they are smooth

give me sommezzzz

my response is best because im from new zealand and we skate chip seal

we need proper pucks

Give me some because
A) I look like a fucked up mutant gollum/Dobby creature and I need something to distract people from my fucked up face from when my dad dropped me down a flight of stairs when i was a baby

B) because slippery dips are super gnar pucks and I totally want a set but like I can't afford any because I spend all my kfc to make me fat because I am again a skinny gollum creature

C)Because unlike junior I always wear a lid(even tho it wouldn't make any difference if I hit my head or not)

(And finally) d) because if you give me slippery dips I will always remember this day and tell the story to my grandchildren and tell them how super gnar they are.   And I will never use another puck again

Because a wizard whispered a secret into my heart telling me that Canberra's roads are to gnar for big w chopping board pucks.

Hahaha, all you cats are so funny. Getting quite imaginative with your responses! Gonna be a hard one to decide the winner...

This one night i was dreaming and this lucid dream was very intense, i was zooming down a hill and i want to bust out a rad cunt speed check, had to put some hand down, and i realised i didnt have my slippery dips on, i suddenly woke up with sweat dripping down my cheeks this intense dream has told me one thing, a awesome like god as yourself needs to send down some super buttery goodness of the heaven like pucks to my place or i my death will be on your mind for the rest of your life.

i want slippery dips coz i want sum soapy slippery pucks tht can last me a whole lifetime!

Oh I forgot to mention
If you give them to me
For the rest of my life
Everytime a grom wears out a set of non slippery dip pucks
I will sneak into his room while he is asleep (like usual) and place an advertisement for slippery dip pucks and precisely 26 dollars under his pillow so the next morning he will instantly go online and buy a set of slipperys
And I will do this for my entire life even when I am a decrepit old man who lives in a fake iced cream van selling pollute to kids

gimmie some slippery dips you slippery gypsie

Just bought my new loaded gloves a week ago, and already worn them down so much. Keen to keep sliding for days on end and those dips will let me do just that. Also cause white brings out my eyes :P

because WHAPAA!!!

and slippery dips slide great for the rare times that i put my hands down

just quietly how do you put the little signatures on?

Michael English said:

because WHAPAA!!!

and slippery dips slide great for the rare times that i put my hands down

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service