ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Comment if you want in starting Saturday 12th of feb. Some pretty sweet hills and a sick culdesac roundabout.

Tags: Hornsby, Sydney, wahroonga

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I tkink it's gunna be a weekly thing

ben halls said:
cant make it this week wat about nxt
So just to confirm this, Where will u be around 12>? Hornsby station?
Probs and if were not call me or someone else when you get there and well come meet you

James Gibson said:
So just to confirm this, Where will u be around 12>? Hornsby station?
ill be there tomorro! long trek down from newcastle so you still meeting at wahroonga at 930?

Its raining :(

But dont worry is kinda stopped now and if its too wet i know the best carpark spot in waitara :)

Its got a pree big ramp and it goes down to a massive elevator block that yo can slide around. Cya in a little while ..

I might be the tiniest bit late to wahroonga station, missed my stop at Hornsby to switch trains.. I might just make it tho, what's your number so I can give you a call to let you know what's going on
It's cool were gunna wait for like an extra half an hour for stragglers but my numba is 0466407974

Steven Rose said:
I might be the tiniest bit late to wahroonga station, missed my stop at Hornsby to switch trains.. I might just make it tho, what's your number so I can give you a call to let you know what's going on
Is everyone still coming?
Yes hahaa
It's not on this week
lame
hey i need some carpark spots. just wondering wheres the one in waitara?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service