ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'Sydney' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lookin for some fellow freeriders in SYD

Hey, if your from sydney and you have a good spot and you wouldnt mind another guy to come and skate with yas hit us up plz 

Started by ELIJAH Gibson

0 Apr 3, 2014

Blue Mountains Sessions..

Just making a thread on teh behalf of any skaters who'd be keen to bomb some hills up in the blue mountains... Who'd be keen for a sesh?

Started by Jake Home

4 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by james beton

Can someone recommend an undercover site please?

I'm sure I'm not the only one that's going a bit stir crazy with all of this rain Sydney's been having lately. Can someone recommend an und…

Started by Steven

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by james beton

Random Newtown Sessions

Hey guys. I am relatively new to long boarding and so I decided to make this post so I could possibly skate with other learners or even exp…

Started by Maximilian McInerheney

1 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Robbo

Looking for spots in Sydney

Hey. I have just started longboarding and I was wondering where any good skate spots were. also maybe if anyone wanted to hang out and ska…

6 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Tariq Ghoul

Begginer Slide Spots in Sydeny

I am moving to Newtown Sydney soon and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a nice beginner hill to learn how to slid…

1 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Rob Mcwhinnie

Sydney Skate sesh this coming Friday anyone? 24/6/11

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone would wanna go for a skate sesh this wednesday?  thinking in and around Hornsby area. I know some…

Started by Tomasz Brulinski

9 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Tomasz Brulinski

Sydney grom sessions

Comment if you want in starting Saturday 12th of feb. Some pretty sweet hills and a sick culdesac roundabout.

Started by Joel Connell

50 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Will Smith

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service