ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i will be at galston gorge tomorrow if you guys dont mind having a bit of a newbie.
i will be getting there around 11:40ish.
cheers.
thanks guys for an awesome little session at galston gorge today.
was so much fun, especially singing bohemian rhapsody whilst skitching a truck the whole 3km's back to the top of the hill whilst kelly was walking with a dislocated shoulder!
Thursday morning pie baby, who's keen to come, who's keen to drive?
Myself, Kam and Benbro are leaving for QLD that night so it would be a early start morning session
Here are the pics from the last time I was there (not the race)

Took me a bit of time I was quite busy thos last weeks

Enjoy

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/photo/albums/gnarlston-gorge
SICK BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louix said:
Here are the pics from the last time I was there (not the race)

Took me a bit of time I was quite busy thos last weeks

Enjoy

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/photo/albums/gnarlston-gorge
Hitting up some sick hairpins around palm beach/whale beach tomorrow, should be 2 or 3 of us call me if your keen for a shred. 0406891509.
peace
big Kiera sess on friday!...........lets get a big crew this week,
and im hearing pie in monday....yew,..
bummer gotta work Friday.
Will be out for the next month or so training for this LDS. doing an 80km push on Sunday so no way my legs will handle Pie on Monday...
BAH!
What I don't understand is how so many people live in Sydney and claim to be 'downhill longboarders' when NO-ONE COMES SKATEBOARDING.
Those that have work i can understand completely. But what about all you pussy ass groms with fancy gear, leathers, full face helmets and NO BALLS! Yeah thats right, im talking about YOU lazy farkers who spend more time talking about 'downhilling' on ASRA then actually riding your skateboards down hills...
Whats a day of school when theres a crew of shredding dudes skating down one of sydneys raddest, funnest mountains?
hahah, dam straight gabe! what we wuldnt give for a kiera or a Galston Gorge or atleast one hair pin in our town!

Gabe said:
BAH!
What I don't understand is how so many people live in Sydney and claim to be 'downhill longboarders' when NO-ONE COMES SKATEBOARDING. Those that have work i can understand completely. But what about all you pussy ass groms with fancy gear, leathers, full face helmets and NO BALLS! Yeah thats right, im talking about YOU lazy farkers who spend more time talking about 'downhilling' on ASRA then actually riding your skateboards down hills... Whats a day of school when theres a crew of shredding dudes skating down one of sydneys raddest, funnest mountains?
get your gympie asses down to sydney for a few days, do some shredding

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service