ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

drop my bag at the hopshop if you can!

Arvin said:
keira sesh tomoz so be there 10 ish cheers!
wont be able to make it tommorow.
Was just cheking kalahani.se when I noticed Jacko

Gz dude :D
i think its hilarious they used a photo of me riding Kooky trucks for their ad saying im riding Kahas... haha
jacko your one intense dude.

Jacko said:
i think its hilarious they used a photo of me riding Kooky trucks for their ad saying im riding Kahas... haha
well they probly dont have any of u ridin there trucks....

Jacko said:
UNGRATEFUL PRIMADONNA!!!! alright - no trucks for you!!!!!

Jacko said:

Im sure some grom would prefer it more than you then
whos up for some pie gnar tomoz?
we are currently working on a ''gnar'' management system,.in recent times there seems to be an extreme overuse of the word.
the purpose of this governing body is to bring the real meaning back to the word.
Gnar is gnar,its not good,its not the word fun,it doesnt even mean epic......gnar being a take on gnarly,
to use the word it has to be Gnar!
but where the gnar may not be always apparent there is still always a chance one can taste the gnar in a somewhat ungnar environment!
Bens right! The word Gnar means the most extreme! most epic! and most dangerous! Not "I'm going for some gnar at the carparks tonight" Tasting the gnar may only be used, if bodily fluids are shed and bones broken haha.......
ok let me rephrase it lol, whos up for some pie tomoz?
Im in

Arvin said:
whos up for some pie gnar tomoz?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service