ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey bugs whats your address and what time?

Bugs said:
I'm in, with car, with baby seat. Can give people a lift down there if they come to my place first.
im leaving from the hop shop at 8.30 tomoz morning. i have 2 seats. Luan, Kelly, do u guys need a ride or r u gonna roll with Bugz?
About what time are we meeting at the hill. I should be able to get down there.
I think Ill go white bugs as he lives pretty close by, thanks tough.

Jacko said:
im leaving from the hop shop at 8.30 tomoz morning. i have 2 seats. Luan, Kelly, do u guys need a ride or r u gonna roll with Bugz?
alright champ. Crossy we will probs be there around 10ish
I am now a doubtful starter; I tweaked my back this arvo and am in a bit of pain. If I wake up and it's good, I'll go. But if I wake up and it's bad, I stay. For those planning on getting a lift with me, sorry - I can't guarantee it.
well there u go, if you need a lift get to hop shop by 8.30... only 2 spots available

Bugs said:
I am now a doubtful starter; I tweaked my back this arvo and am in a bit of pain. If I wake up and it's good, I'll go. But if I wake up and it's bad, I stay. For those planning on getting a lift with me, sorry - I can't guarantee it.
Yea sign me up Jacko. Ill be at the hop shop before 8.30

Jacko said:
well there u go, if you need a lift get to hop shop by 8.30... only 2 spots available

Bugs said:
bro car just got filled with Kam and the Grom... give Arvin a buzz im sure hes coming too he also has some seats

Luan Berisha said:

Jacko said:

Bugs said:
Shit, Ill text arvin then. See you guys tomorrow.

Jacko said:
bro car just got filled with Kam and the Grom... give Arvin a buzz im sure hes coming too he also has some seats

Luan Berisha said:

Jacko said:

Bugs said:
Jacko, what grom is going?
whats cracking crew,, had a awsome race thursday night, smashed it full steam and took out the win, so stoked hey guys,,
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.clippingmedia.com/c...
check out this footage from the back of a moto filming,, eallier it ran over me,, but this is just the finals footage,, im riding the little oranges,, oh yeah maga sweet talked the photographer and we are scoring all the moto footage ,,, yyyeeeeewwww, the go pro is shit at night hey,,,,,,,,,,rip it up!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service