ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey jacko is keira still on this wednesday?

Jacko said:
you should go there and hitchhike
i dunno whos driving dude... its all kinda up in the air at the moment with the weather... im just gonna be winging it.

Luan Berisha said:
I'll be at the hop shop around 3 then unless its raining.
I'm 100% for Wednesday Keira, but 50/50 for tom arvo at Pie.
Fair enough, Ill just check the thread tomorrow again

Jacko said:
i dunno whos driving dude... its all kinda up in the air at the moment with the weather... im just gonna be winging it.

Luan Berisha said:
I'll be at the hop shop around 3 then unless its raining.
im bailing on today, weather is iffy.

as for keirra, it may be the case that Thursday is the better day as far as the weather reports show... but tomorrow is meant to be dry, just cloudy. Im keen for either day but we should make the call soon.
Fitzroy Falls area shows for rain on wednesday and that coud possibly blow up north towards wollongong during the day and wet the mountain, but hey who knows...
bureau forcast for wollongong is for rain tonight. Wed rain clearing. Thur fine.
im down for thursday
what time do you guys head out?
i get back from melbourne on thursday, but its at around 2:30 - 3.
spewin

Ben Westover said:
what time do you guys head out?
i get back from melbourne on thursday, but its at around 2:30 - 3.
just got home, still keen for Pie who else is in?
Im in
Next week, Cooper and I (maybe toby) are keen for some more Keira, so if anyones got any plans and a lift for 2 or 3 groms, please let me know!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service