ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Monday?

EDIT: scrap that, new wheels and gloves arriving Monday... Wednesday?

Arvin said:
im in jacko! if thats cool?
Jacko said:
fuk yeah rad session yesterday, stoked to be back on the board.... wanna hit that hill at least once a week, get some good tuck legs goin on. whats everyone schedule like for next week?
keira?

Trav said:
Monday?

EDIT: scrap that, new wheels arriving Monday... Wednesday?

Arvin said:
im in jacko! if thats cool?
Jacko said:
fuk yeah rad session yesterday, stoked to be back on the board.... wanna hit that hill at least once a week, get some good tuck legs goin on. whats everyone schedule like for next week?
wednesday sounds good... gonna stick to pie for a while coz its a lot more open and i dont have to get as low through corners, wanna get my tuck legs back in first before railing corners and all that jazz... got a feeling keira might just give me a sore ankle for a day or two
yeah man you don't want to rush into it at all, Glad to hear your back Jacko and Happy Birthday, have a mad day tomorrow
Megashlong might also get the tuck legs back
me, ilan,nick and harrison (nick and harrison need leathers)
are keen for some pie in the sky in the holidays!
holz for us start next friday!
its all downhill from there!
i hope you eat some gnar pie kiddies , HAPPY BDAY JACKO YOU SICK CUNT!!!! having a beer now for ya
by eating gnar pie do u mean u want us to fall off and eat shit?
or eat a gnar pie and shred the run?!?
Thats up to you buddy.
Sick day yesterday, rad skating, rad costumes, rad corners and hills and a rad crew of crazy farkers on wheelyboards!
What happened to all you groms?, all psyched for it and none of you show up!

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
by eating gnar pie do u mean u want us to fall off and eat shit?
or eat a gnar pie and shred the run?!?
yep,extremely poor effort from the syd groms,u guys sat at home all weekend on asra instead of skating.......WEAK!
.....missed an awesome day of skating and learning,joe grom flew down from qld to be a part of the radness,thats dedication!
but all up was a rad day,congrats to stevedawg,alex and gab for podium spots........shredagnar
haha benbro....
actually, i had sport in the morning, then i skated (locally) and then partied.....
u cant say i didnt skate...
i was suprised that cooper and scott didnt go.
skating locally can be done any day of the week. Events only happen so often

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service