ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK so the outlaw is on sun but if cant get it off i want to skate Thur or Fri anyone keen
...in other news i just got back from Radelaide and skated 2 hectic hills. Corkscew rd and Mt Osmand (the gnar pictures leigh put up). fuck me dead. they were nuts. we have long hills but these bad boys were only about a 1.5km long but super fast and tech corners, its been couple a months since i've DH and i was a kook but its well worth the trip. oh and hats off to the boys, they tore it up. there was crazy wind and heaps of debris on the roads it was hectic. i like stories.
you have been shown the world that is Radelaide... now you know why i keep hassling crew to take trips down there with me.
speaking of which im heading down there end of april for a week and a half to skate, if anyone is keen to come let me know

blackwood said:
...in other news i just got back from Radelaide and skated 2 hectic hills. Corkscew rd and Mt Osmand (the gnar pictures leigh put up). fuck me dead. they were nuts. we have long hills but these bad boys were only about a 1.5km long but super fast and tech corners, its been couple a months since i've DH and i was a kook but its well worth the trip. oh and hats off to the boys, they tore it up. there was crazy wind and heaps of debris on the roads it was hectic. i like stories.
Pie in the sky tomorrow, radness, 10.00am, be there motherfuckazzzz
call me 0406891509 if you dont know how to get there
skate or die
how was the pie?
just a qwik question, how fast is bobbin head road?
go and skate it and let us kno ry....
Bobbin head Rd would be faster if you weren't too busy vibrating off your board... only done it twice, don't ask me why i went back a second time... Will be the sweetest little run if it's ever hotmixed!

any DH this week? got an itching for Megalong....

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
how was the pie?
just a qwik question, how fast is bobbin head road?
Maybe megashlong thursday
Just so you Know, Lennox Bridge down to the bottom is closed due to a rock fall, however there are barriers at the bottom that can be slid apart and a car is able to drive up the hill from the bottom. Therefore you could bomb it all day with out any traffic. The rock fall is nothing and avoidable as a car can fit between it. It's been like this for a week.
Yeah, Arvin and i skated it on the weekend. Didn't think to drive the car up from the bottom.... good idea cause that walk up is farked. its a pretty fast and rough little road, perfect for luge. careful driving the car up the road as cyclist were flying down there on the weekend.
had a thought to hold a race there, presuming it would be easier to get permission if the rd is already closed..?

Phill C said:
Just so you Know, Lennox Bridge down to the bottom is closed due to a rock fall, however there are barriers at the bottom that can be slid apart and a car is able to drive up the hill from the bottom. Therefore you could bomb it all day with out any traffic. The rock fall is nothing and avoidable as a car can fit between it. It's been like this for a week.
any DH tomorrow anyone????
i think some crew are hitting keira tomoz... im back on board next week and will hit pie in the sky

Arvin said:
any DH tomorrow anyone????

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service