ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YEWWWWWWWWWW Bitchers What What What iv got wheels Yea and she is red yewwwwwwwwwww every week mofos every fucking week
is it hotmix? i've skated it before and it was rough as and up and down, so had to push most of the way.
the top (north end) has a nice drop into it with a hairpin, but in the oncoming traffic lane. :S
but it has gates that are closed before and after a certain time of day. might re-check it out this arvo if its not raining...
and i'm definitely in for Keria Thursday.. Yeww!

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
i think i might have found a new run.
its in north ryde/lane cove/west lindfield, its kinda in lane cove NP. its riverside rd and its just been resurfaced.(when u drive by the start is brand new)
i drive past it every day and just thought it might be ok.
from google earth/maps it looks like a pretty sick run, but as of speeds i have no idea.
peace
Ryan
If u want someone to drive for u I'm down

kamakazy said:
YEWWWWWWWWWW Bitchers What What What iv got wheels Yea and she is red yewwwwwwwwwww every week mofos every fucking week
yeah its hotmix!
let me know what its like!
and what kinda speeds u hit.

Trav said:
is it hotmix? i've skated it before and it was rough as and up and down, so had to push most of the way.
the top (north end) has a nice drop into it with a hairpin, but in the oncoming traffic lane. :S but it has gates that are closed before and after a certain time of day. might re-check it out this arvo if its not raining... and i'm definitely in for Keria Thursday.. Yeww!

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
i think i might have found a new run.
its in north ryde/lane cove/west lindfield, its kinda in lane cove NP. its riverside rd and its just been resurfaced.(when u drive by the start is brand new) i drive past it every day and just thought it might be ok. from google earth/maps it looks like a pretty sick run, but as of speeds i have no idea.
peace
Ryan
Ry Skated it today in the wet. its now butter smooth hotmix for the entire length of that rd. the road is closed to cars at the moment, however there is still a cranky ranger and we have to pay $7 (per car) to get in.
good news is the gate doesn't open to 9am. if you started at the very top near the gate and had a spotter on that first corner (watch for oncoming cyclist) you'd have probably 700-800m run @ about 50-55km/h. nothing too gnar, but its fun and close!
we pushed the rest of the 4km's to search for more downhill but mostly flat. nice cruise tho...
get ur board trav keira thursday lol!! good skate in the rain gettin the confidence up after MOTH LOL

Trav said:
Ry Skated it today in the wet. its now butter smooth hotmix for the entire length of that rd. the road is closed to cars at the moment, however there is still a cranky ranger and we have to pay $7 (per car) to get in.
good news is the gate doesn't open to 9am. if you started at the very top near the gate and had a spotter on that first corner (watch for oncoming cyclist) you'd have probably 700-800m run @ about 50-55km/h. nothing too gnar, but its fun and close! we pushed the rest of the 4km's to search for more downhill but mostly flat. nice cruise tho...
yummy!!!
sounds sweet!
i might go chek that out sometime soon!
and i dont have a car so no 7$ worries 4 me!

Trav said:
good news is the gate doesn't open to 9am. if you started at the very top near the gate and had a spotter on that first corner (watch for oncoming cyclist) you'd have probably 700-800m run @ about 50-55km/h. nothing too gnar, but its fun and close!
we pushed the rest of the 4km's to search for more downhill but mostly flat. nice cruise tho...
so i hear rumours of a big kiera session this thurs......im in for sure,
Yeah bro, Rob's last downhill day, gonna be rad
Soooo whos driving and how many cars have you guys got in total :P?
Hopefully they resurface

Mountain Mick said:
Hey Brothers .
Just a heads up, Mitchells pass has been closed to traffic from the Lennox bridge down, Some of you guys have ridden it before.. Also something going on at Hawks but could'nt catch all the details, Probably precautions due to land slippage.
regards
What day and what are the numbers for this week

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service