ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

shotgun

Jacko said:
i wont be able to leave st leonards till 9am... gotta drop mumsie off at work
shotgun 2

Gabriel Gwynne said:
shotgun

Jacko said:
i wont be able to leave st leonards till 9am... gotta drop mumsie off at work
Yeah I'm keen to come up from the berra i will probably be the only one though. What time will you be getting there? All really depends on if I can move my Knee or not by Thursday.
ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
se schgermen is coming!!!!
i was soooo hoping that this is gonna happen! coz i am leaving sydney on saturday.
will be in NO hill land (literally NO hills watsoever!) aka hamburg ( northern germany) in a month. so i really need a last proper downhill session.anyway........

CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT WITH A FULL FACE?cheers

see yas
if u guys cant leave syd til 9;00 and the possible chance of rain should we go somewhere closer tommorrow,...think jase is comin with me....
do we wanna postpone for friday or just make the call and skate a hill in the 'possible' rain tomoz?
fri is sweet with me. any one got to work?

Jacko said:
do we wanna postpone for friday or just make the call and skate a hill in the 'possible' rain tomoz?
yer man iv got one

FRANCISCO said:
ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
se schgermen is coming!!!!
i was soooo hoping that this is gonna happen! coz i am leaving sydney on saturday.
will be in NO hill land (literally NO hills watsoever!) aka hamburg ( northern germany) in a month. so i really need a last proper downhill session.anyway........

CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT WITH A FULL FACE?cheers

see yas
s'all good. meet at st leonards tomoz at 9am... we will make the decision where to skate in the morning
murrys was fun the other week, but not much else around, fuck it bring rain wheels and will decide in the morning with what the weather is doing. any one got a spare seat for my little wife she wants to take photos and has day off.
R we on for Thurs
thursday is the day... hittin the gong then MacPass n then 7 pins...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service