ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And forecast to rain tomorrow.
we can do a city skate like a all day bomb squad with beers and bud along the way, bring a camera and shoot some gnar and just realx, or everyone buy rain wheels and hit the blue mountains up yo.
Rob Mcwhinnie said:
we can do a city skate like a all day bomb squad with beers and bud along the way, bring a camera and shoot some gnar and just realx, or everyone buy rain wheels and hit the blue mountains up yo.

if people are skating around town I'll scoot over the bridge after work for a few hours and bring my camera to take some shots...
so hawksbury heights has showers but Kirra only has possible showers
lets bomb the city i'll bring my camera and do filming all day. everyone meet at rob's place say mid dayish
Yew bombsquad!
Sounds good boys, 12 at robs, see you there.
Bring some safety gear too.
whos keen for some MacPass and 7 pins on thursday? warm up run at keirra on the way
its a long drive for me but those hills are to good,hard to say no to,..well have to get some footage of the place this time,..
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH Yea, Lets Go,
early trip hey, last time was peak hour on those roads.
dude would love to come, have to work, bugger
i wont be able to leave st leonards till 9am... gotta drop mumsie off at work

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service